Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game on cd

Can Somebody Tell Me What Kind Of CD do I use to put my game on (like wow, lineage or diablo, you buy the cd and install it) So i can give the cd to som1 and they install it and play like wow or lineage?

With this engine i suggest just putting the file onto any sort of CD (The Client folder) since it isn't that big. Use the himachi (or whatever else people are using now) so it seals off all of the files in the folder and it only allows you to use the the .exe file that you create.

@Gracia:

> Can Somebody Tell Me What Kind Of CD do I use to put my game on (like wow, lineage or diablo, you buy the cd and install it) So i can give the cd to som1 and they install it and play like wow or lineage?

Maybe use one of those Installer makers, and put that on a CD-R, put a logo on it and give it to people. Although the hamachi idea is a lot better.

@paradise:

> Not on a DVD-r mainly for big videos

Get your facts right.

DVD-R and DVD+R can be used for anything. Although DVD-R has more space than DVD+R while DVD+R has some "error" checking. Although the DVD+R DL is bigger than DVD-R DL.

I recommend to use Verbatim -R.

Regards,
  Godlord.

God damn I dont know anything about CDs I thought there was only movie and music cds but….
Floppy disks
Magnetic tapes
MultiMediaCards
SD cards
CompactFlash cards
CD-R/CD-RW
DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DL
DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD+R DL
DVD-RAM
BD-R/BD-RE
HD-DVD-R
USB flash drives
SIPRELAY Operators

@Gracia:

> God damn I dont know anything about CDs I thought there was only movie and music cds but….
> Floppy disks
> Magnetic tapes
> MultiMediaCards
> SD cards
> CompactFlash cards
> CD-R/CD-RW
> DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DL
> DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD+R DL
> DVD-RAM
> BD-R/BD-RE
> HD-DVD-R
> USB flash drives
> SIPRELAY Operators

There are indeed CDs and DVDs optimised for media purposes, but they still can be used for data anyway.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Hmm i have no idea what you said but if you want a really awesome sig like me go to wall.alphacoders.com and find and click abstract