Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parallel Productions

Mr. Bob Firefarter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then your "From £10.75" was just some random figure?

For something like this, I'd expect you to at least release an idea on what kind of ability levels the scripters are at, how well the mappers can use different tilesets, stuff like that.

Atm, it just seems like a group of kids making a lemonade stall.

well dispite the fact they still havnt pt me down as vb6\. i have the examples of kryce i can se for my scripting and my mapping (mappings not all that great bt meh) thats if you've plkayed kryce :P i did say put that as one of the examples. anyway is silverdale onlien? i've been waiting to play but it aways says the servers off :/

@Robin:

> Then your "From £10.75" was just some random figure?
>
> For something like this, I'd expect you to at least release an idea on what kind of ability levels the scripters are at, how well the mappers can use different tilesets, stuff like that.
>
> Atm, it just seems like a group of kids making a lemonade stall.

I hate lemonade stands. I do. Kyrce is a nice game, but lacks features, (real boss battles). There are some really cool features, but they are too small to notice. The only person that I think people would hire would be a scripter. A mapper maybe. But really, this won't work. It's like a lemonade stand with little kids. Wet, little kids, very, very, wet kids.