Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate hp

Saida

Ok well my hard drive is failing so I call Hitachi to get it replaced since its within my warrenty so I do that and they say I half to call HP so I go and do that.  I talk to the guy for a while and everything goes well them he asks me to call back in an hour after I finish running the test on my hard drive.  So I do that and now I get this other guy who says that I need to damn origional os to run more damn tests and that its a software issue.  And I know that the sound of grinding metal and clicking and overheading is not a damn hardware issue and to be able to get the new fucking harddrive I half to spend 28$ to get a damn recovery CD so that i can get the new hard drive but thats only if the guy thinks that it is failing.  I dont know what to say to them so that I can get the hard drive becuase I dont feel like having my hard drivef fail when I have a shit load of homework to do and I dont have 4 days to wait on a new one.  What should I do because I am not going to buy whole new hard drive and this is my only computer.