Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RIDDLE (Can You Solve This?)

JayT

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no riddles usually compare things that are different and make you think of what the riddles comparing to.

Thirty white horses on a red hill
First they chomp
Then they stomp
Then they stand still

the white horses are the teeth and the red hill are the gums
chomp and stomp are when your chewing
and stand still is when your done eating

im pretty sure mine was just a really easy riddle. like one of those babyish ones. it was more of a joke >.>

heres another one.

2 armies are going at each other in a bloody war. one army then starts to run away but it is bare flat land and they cant find anything to hide behind except 1 tree. so the whole army hides behind the tree and atacking army never finds them. how did a whole army hide behind a tree?

i hope i said that rite >.>

@The:

> Blowjob from Gwen.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Gwen, a Skitty, was looking down up the mighty Godlord, a Wailord. It was about to happen. *CENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSOR*. Suprisingly, Skitty got an Egg not too much later. What hatched from it was the cute little Marsh, a male Skitty.
Probably because of the amount of Wailord's live essence.
Skitty saved the Pikajew from the Egyptians by splitting oceans and shit. But that will be featured another time.

THIS CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN Pokémon. YES. A SKITTY AND WAILORD CAN BREED.

@Zetta:

> that answer is divided by 0…

lolwut?

**INFINITE BLOWJOBS FROM GWEN?**

**INSTANT ~~WIN~~ PUDDING!**

@Owen:

> i don't trust you after that screenshot where i noticed you GOOGLED THE RIDDLE ANSWER XD

I have written papers on that explaining why a / 0 = ~infinity and a / infinity = ~0.

@The:

> Gwen, a Skitty, was looking down up the mighty Godlord, a Wailord. It was about to happen. *CENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSORCENSOR*. Suprisingly, Skitty got an Egg not too much later. What hatched from it was the cute little Marsh, a male Skitty.
> Probably because of the amount of Wailord's live essence.
> Skitty saved the Pikajew from the Egyptians by splitting oceans and shit. But that will be featured another time.

At first I was like XD, then I was like :huh: and now I'm like *facepalm for God's sake*.

Regards,
  Godlord.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20skitty%20on%20wailord%20action/MightyDraco/Motivators/motivator3230500.jpg
EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTGPlbYONM&fmt=18
On-topic: I can be given, can be received, or both, and I can be given in multiple ways.

Once again, a special skit will be made for the winner!