Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Warcraft : Cataclysm

L0lz

@Azkanan:

> Agreed. Not to mention it's a waste of time…
>
> Definition: Evil;
> Bad, Not good.
>
> Definition: World of Warcraft;
> Grinding, 11 year olds, Leetists, spambots.
>
> Edit;
> I just watched the trailer...and...LULZ!1!1
>
> They use epic words such as "They battle for supremacy", "The world will never be the same".
> Dramatic music.
> Effects not-in-game.
> Well-placed camera work in-game.
>
> And so forth, but basically, they're making the game sound like a complete overhaul as if it's going to be more epic gameplay, when it's going to be the same old WoW but with different colours. I love it how Blizzard does this every time with every game. :)

Why do you say 11 year olds in your definition of WoW? I havn't met to many. I am the youngest person in my guild and i am 19.

@l0lz!:

> More colors as in Two new races, new classes for each race, rated battlegrounds, flying mounts in azeroth, new areas to quest, more quests in already areas, better graphics, 5 more levels to play, more dungeons, etc? It's hours of more fun for people who are already spending money to play. Sounds like a good deal imo.

Yeah, there's maybe 1-7 days of extra entertainment till it gets old.

@Proximity:

> Why do you say 11 year olds in your definition of WoW? I havn't met to many. I am the youngest person in my guild and i am 19.

Just the games' reputation.

@Proximity:

> Why do you say 11 year olds in your definition of WoW? I havn't met to many. I am the youngest person in my guild and i am 19.

@Azkanan:

> Just the games' reputation.

That's definitely not true, I started playing the game when I was 11, but I've never met a single 11 year old in the game.

@l0lz!:

> More colors as in Two new races, new classes for each race, rated battlegrounds, flying mounts in azeroth, new areas to quest, more quests in already areas, better graphics, 5 more levels to play, more dungeons, etc? It's hours of more fun for people who are already spending money to play. Sounds like a good deal imo.

@Azkanan:

> Yeah, there's maybe 1-7 days of extra entertainment till it gets old.

Maybe if you have no life and decide to do all of the content the first week it comes out.

Have you ever played WoW Azkanan?

@Wraith:

> That's definitely not true, I started playing the game when I was 11, but I've never met a single 11 year old in the game.
>
> Maybe if you have no life and decide to do all of the content the first week it comes out.
>
> Have you ever played WoW Azkanan?

I did the free trial a few times, then tried out private servers, then running my own server…

...Note: In my own server, i made it so that players could own land. I had an updating map, customized troops and everything. It was fucking sweet.

Then by all means please play through the game with a friend or two. It's seriously loads of fun If you invest in playing maybe a day or two a week with some friends. Guilds help, and if your bored from leveling, pvp. Not that crappy trial that barley lets you do jack. xD

@Azkanan:

> Definition: Retard;
> Stupid, Illinformed, Wtfpwned.
>
> Definition: Azkanan;
> Grinding, 11 year olds,

Fixed that one up for you. Not fanboi'ing but I'm not sure where you got the census on everyone being 11 years old, in short it's wrong.

Ok. Lets see. Have you EVER thought that the 11 year olds are lying about their age?

@l0lz!:

> Then by all means please play through the game with a friend or two. It's seriously loads of fun If you invest in playing maybe a day or two a week with some friends. Guilds help, and if your bored from leveling, pvp. Not that crappy trial that barley lets you do jack. xD

I've played it, it was good. But I'm not willing to pay £15 a month for it. And if you do what you said, play a few days a week, you are just wasting money. Thats why SOME of the people who play all the time, play all the time.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=50794.msg531262#msg531262 date=1251198957]
> Ok. Lets see. Have you EVER thought that the 11 year olds are lying about their age?

That's what I was thinknig, but I forgot to say it. Lulz.