Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Experienced Mapper

Nightgade

Hey, i'm a experienced mapper, i have mapped for lots of games  .. most of them failed XD but that was not due to my mapping that was due to mainly server problems and staff issues etc. I just want to map for any onlne eclipse games wether still in BETA or any already active games. I can work monday evening, tuesday evening, all saturday and Sunday mornings. Im english and all my mapping is absolutely free! All i expect of the game im looking for is a online server and .. well .. a game to map on  :azn: !

heres some samples of my work:

Excerpt from the Need a Job forum sticky:
@Godlord:

> Well, lets list some things down you should have in order to have a decent topic:
>
> * What you are experienced in and what you actually want to do.
> * Some [portfolio](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_portfolio) or samples of your work.
> * On what you've worked on in the past like games, projects, etc.
> * How many years you've spent already on the several things you're experienced in.
> * Some scheme representing when you can actually work each week.
> * If you want to do it part-time or not.
> * Some introduction of yourself: who you're, where you live, how old you're, etc.
> * Perhaps some prices. (Makes it harder to get a job)
> * What you expect of the game you're working for.
> * Some contact information like your e-mail address (Don't post the topic and just leave, be active).

Add more to your topic. As it is, there's not much here. Not only are you not going to get any replies, but it does not fit the criteria for a thread in this board, and warrants a lock. Try adding some of the things in that list.

• 4 weeks later...
@Punika:

> well im sorry to say that but your maps dont look like you are EXPERIENCED 0__o

@Wraith:

> I agree with Punika, the mapping isn't very good. They aren't terrible, just average.

@xelander:

> Try more details….

First of all, this is not the forum for graphics criticism. The [GFX Showoff board](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,56.0.html) is conveniently located slightly below this one if that's all you have to contribute to a post. It's this behavior that lost the Recruiting Center, that's been netting people warnings in the WIP board, and that just makes the community look bad. We have a place for these things. Utilize them.

Secondly, there hasn't been an update to this topic for nearly a month. Either the original poster isn't interested anymore or the topic has just died. Regardless, it's a dead topic. Let it die off.