Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dungeons and Dragons Online Discussion

Dark Crusade

@pman:

> I play aion to but the stupid new patch is takeing forever!

Heh yeah the downloads take LONG. After installation Aion's size is about 15 gigs.

- Im actually play a private server of it, the top developmental server called Infinite Aion. Its pretty decent, currently have the same rates as official Aion so you wont be level way faster then the official. Infinite flying time though which is pretty fun.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My download was only 2 hours… It must be my 300.0 Mbps connection speed. Kreator, I got the game working and completed the first dungeon. I am currently in some town and I am holding **2 Rapiers'**, since I am so awesome. My name is MrMiguu and my Surname is Matulionis. Since I am not feeling well, at the moment, I will continue playing later on when I feel better.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> My download was only 2 hours… It must be my 300.0 Mbps connection speed. Kreator, I got the game working and completed the first dungeon. I am currently in some town and I am holding **2 Rapiers'**, since I am so awesome. My name is MrMiguu and my Surname is Matulionis. Since I am not feeling well, at the moment, I will continue playing later on when I feel better.

Ah cool, when I get a few friends together and make my character with them I'll add you as a friend. I don't really want to play on my own and out-level them all. Kinda sucks, you know?

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=51770.msg544605#msg544605 date=1252866345]
> Neverwinter Nights
>
> It has taken 6 mins from the start to download whiel I am updating Warhammer online trail :D Fast
>
> Elven Ranger here.

im going to be a elf cleric

@Kreator:

> Ah cool, when I get a few friends together and make my character with them I'll add you as a friend. I don't really want to play on my own and out-level them all. Kinda sucks, you know?

I know what you mean. I am only like 30~40% on Lv.1 (Level cap is 4 for me???) I did 2 dungeons so far, but I think I will take a break to let you guys catch up as well. I can always remake my character or something.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> I know what you mean. I am only like 30~40% on Lv.1 (Level cap is 4 for me???) I did 2 dungeons so far, but I think I will take a break to let you guys catch up as well. I can always remake my character or something.

you lv so slow because the lv cap is only lv 20 and what server are you playing on? im going to play a kyber or something like that because no one toke me name on that server.

@[SawQuart:

> Jungletoe link=topic=51770.msg544625#msg544625 date=1252867775]
> Rushes to buy? I thought it was free  :huh:

That's what we call: "A joke."

I am a rogue, by the way, guys. I find the game to be very amusing but I am sorta lost in the town, not knowing if I should quest or what… yea.

> pman: "you lv so slow because the lv cap is only lv 20 and what server are you playing on? im going to play a kyber or something like that because no one toke me name on that server."

I am playing on the same server as Kreator, because that was the whole point of this topic. To get people from Eclipse to play all on the same server…

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> That's what we call: "A joke."
>
> I am a rogue, by the way, guys. I find the game to be very amusing but I am sorta lost in the town, not knowing if I should quest or what… yea.
> I am playing on the same server as Kreator, because that was the whole point of this topic. To get people from Eclipse to play all on the same server...

o I didnt see it.