Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shensei I

DarkSpine

Thanks ^^
Update:I have begun changing labels to pictures, and setting up the base GUI(Just white with outlines). I also finished the them which can be changed only via opening the config and editing it.
Also I am changing the IPConfig to an alternate program, saves me some work for now =P

@Vizard:

> And I have no clue what either of you are talking about =P
> Update on the GUI-I've rearranged a bit and am going to change buttons from labels to pics, might take a bit considering I'm also adding the animations on, should be done within this week.
>
> Random Update:New Icon!(Which I take no credit for, I just inverted the ES one =S)
> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/5dbd3d853d04ed30bfc1d93d72ee699b.png)

:)
You can work with these.

@Vizard:

> Thanks! I'll use the first one, and I'll give full credit!
>
> It looks really good!

Nah, don't worry about the credit man, those only took a minute or two. Thank you though.

I'm considering doing some work on this project, so I figured I'd start by tossing a icon your way that at least states the name on it.
:cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks K1ng, and I have not-so-good news:
The computer I was using got a virus on it, I removed the virus and now the comp doesn't recognize the hard drive.
My dad will prolly get the data off of it, but you might have to wait a while for this to get continued for the data to get moved and the comp to get fixed and have the data put back on, or I might have to start over.

Sorry everyone, please be patient.

Thanks K1ng, and I have not-so-good news:
The computer I was using got a virus on it, I removed the virus and now the comp doesn't recognize the hard drive.
My dad will prolly get the data off of it, but you might have to wait a while for this to get continued for the data to get moved and the comp to get fixed and have the data put back on, or I might have to start over.

Sorry everyone, please be patient.

• 2 weeks later...
Except that Shensei is prolly over the limit gmail has for sending stuff =P
I wasn't expecting my computer to break, ALTHOUGH, now I'm going to get a comp that ISN'T 10 years old and crappy >.<
For now I'm stuck on a laptop which I can't do anything on cause it's not mine, gah.