Find results in...

Dungeons & Dragons Chit Chat

JayT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Draothgorin:

> very hard when your mother is paying for you(I'm 15) and shes paranoid that people will steal her debit and credit card numbers if she uses paypal.

so just use the credit card checkout and buy the points you need, its only a 1 time charge for the points you buy, a reacurring charge only affects you when you pay for VIP membership (which is a monthly charge).

Thanks, Snoopy

I've left the guild. Tired of being insulted all the time. I left now so I would get out of arguing with "Incendium" about him telling me not to use my medium armor :l

Edit: Snoop, feel free to reinvite me. If you dont want to, you don't have to.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=51981.msg553851#msg553851 date=1254567045]
> I've left the guild. Tired of being insulted all the time. I left now so I would get out of arguing with "Incendium" about him telling me not to use my medium armor :l
>
> Edit: Snoop, feel free to reinvite me. If you dont want to, you don't have to.

You left eh. Levistis tells me Snoop, Levistis and Incendium were telling you not to use HEAVY armor, and you got defensive and left. Your a ranger for crying out loud, heavy armor would just penaltilise all your skills, cut off your dexterity bonus, etc.

By the way, why don't you just squelch them if you don't want to hear them.

@Dthen:

> Okay, so I've now decided to play a cleric as my main, but for my alt character, what should I be?
> Ranger, Rogue, Paladin, What do we need, for a start?

We lack a ranger.

I did not know about that feature :l

@Kreator:

> You left eh. Levistis tells me Snoop, Levistis and Incendium were telling you not to use HEAVY armor, and you got defensive and left. Your a ranger for crying out loud, heavy armor would just penaltilise all your skills, cut off your dexterity bonus, etc.

Snoop wasn't there :l I was telling them I only used it when I had no more arrows left and had to go up with my swords! They didn't listen and keeped on going on, THEN they told me not to use medium armor either.

@Draothgorin:

> Which is better for a dual-wielding Rogue Drow
> Shortswords or Rapiers, I see no difference besides the latter sounds like rape

Im a dual wielding rogue drow. I think rapiers are peircing damage, or perhaps higher threat range or something. I have a set of both, with varying properties

@Draothgorin:

> Which is better for a dual-wielding Rogue Drow
> Shortswords or Rapiers, I see no difference besides the latter sounds like rape

Short swords are light, but do less average damage due to their lower threat range. Rapiers have a higher crit range, giving them slightly boosted damage output, but they are not light weapons, so dual wielding them means you take a bigger penalty. Have a rapier in the main hand and a short sword in the off hand would maximize both your attack and damage.