Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minilinkki's SPRITE SHOP woo!

Minilinkki

Pretty soon you'll be filling orders like this.

> I want a sprite that's not a sprite, it's just a sprite with a sprite but not really so spritey and go easy on the spriting because I don't want to many bubbles oh and also no ice please and can you give a side a fries but make them with no oil because oil is bad for you and take away the potatoes too.

But, I think it's really great what your doing.

I did not read the whole thread, but if someone has problem with me, I wonder why, he is doing a respectable job of drawing for people, just like Robin I believe, so I must quote:
@Mudkip:

> We respect him.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> I think everyone should respect what Minilinkki is doing for the community and be aware that filling in a lot of orders from desperate members is **not** easy…

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Edit:
Quote: "But, I think it's really great what your doing."
Edit2:
Sorry I mean problem with him, not me, sorry typed wrong*

Comments,

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Spam! :D
>
> I think everyone should respect what Minilinkki is doing for the community and be aware that filling in a lot of orders from desperate members is **not** easy…

I'm not too desperate and my request was one sprite I hope I'm not adding to Mr. Minilinkki's stress levels too bad. :o I tried to be reasonable!

@Minilinkki:

> wow, i forget you, heh.
> In hurry i didn't see always all requests :D
> What you wanted again?

Hey, no problem man, was just trying to avoid pissing off the guy handing out freebies.  XD

People tend to forget that someone has to do the work to supply them with their custom arts.

I could use some sort of base pirate sprite, one which I would be allowed to edit to make the female version, ect., if at all possible.

Credit would be of course given.

@oOlKinglOo:

> Hey, no problem man, was just trying to avoid pissing off the guy handing out freebies.  XD
>
> People tend to forget that someone has to do the work to supply them with their custom arts.
>
> I could use some sort of base pirate sprite, one which I would be allowed to edit to make the female version, ect., if at all possible.
>
> Credit would be of course given.

weel isn't that are just custom person, or do i need add something pirate stuff on it?

@Minilinkki:

> weel isn't that are just custom person, or do i need add something pirate stuff on it?

I'd like just a base sprite with pirate attire or something of the sort on it, like I said I plan to further edit it into female, ect. (So i'm not sitting here asking you to try both  :P). So really, you could use any base sprite, make a custom, whichever way is cool, I would just like a pirate sprite to work off of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...