Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Members of Genesis2d attack MrMiguu…

mrmiguu

**Please note that these are all posted comments on youtube addressing personal attacks towards me and Lostica as well.**

TheNecrosisx (1 week ago)

> Looks like you ripped 90 percent of your code from Genesis2D, not from eclipse.

MrMiguu**1** (19 hours ago)

> " I am the only person to code a fully functional 2d side-scrolling ORPG with a Mirage-Based engine"
>
> ROFL…. so basically what you are saying is your are the only person stupid enough to use a top down tile based engine for a side scroller... omg fail - sonic was done way before you.
>
> Also - dont you think it playes like shit? i mean really... the jump is retarded, the engine still feels like a shitty eclipse ... fail all round really.

Groll69 (6 hours ago)

> ahha yeah he is totally full of it…
>
> His sidescrollers are just shitty top downs with blocks put in so you cant walk up - its so cheap its funny....
> He stole our pet and marriage system code aslso - the kids a fucking douchebag,, mrmiguu? how about mr migshit.

MrMiguu**1**

> Yeah totally - like he ripped off spodi's code for ninja story.
>
> I know who you are, your a little kid who thinks he's big. Look at my name you fucking idiot.

Groll69 (6 hours ago)

> Go tot he VBgore website and search for MrMiguu, you will see he paid $40 to use this code, he didnt fuckin do anythign to it but totally fuck it up.

TheNecrosisx (6 days ago)

> looks like a shit version of ninja story, spodi did it much better,

MrMiguu**1**

> Then its a fucking shit version of ninja story… learn to code you fucking little retard.
>
> This looks like every other 2d piece of shit you have done.

MrMiguu**1**

> You don't own the source, you bought the rights to use it. And don't put credits like "Programmed by"when you know you didnt do jack shit to the code. Lol you didnt even do the gfx,.. so what DID you actually do besides post this video?
>
> Yes we know who you are, but you are no longer Mr Miguu, I am.

Groll69 (6 hours ago)

> Another failure by a douchebag kid..
>
> give up now, no ones going to play your shtty games and your sprites look like utter rubbish - i think you are just deluded now.

Groll69

> To everyone this IS the clipse engine, Miguu has been claiming it as his own, he didnt program ANY of it. This kid is a fucking liar and douchebag
>
> you didnt even steal code on this one - you stole a whol engine!!! ROFL fuck ultimate fail miguu

There is pleanty more and when I looked on what they posted through their accounts, it only shows a ton of posts on Genesis2d games, raving about them.

@Koovo:

> What reason would he have to indirectly attack you?

I have no idea. I am guessing they take one of Eclipse's more unique games, bash it in with hurtful comments, then they think when other people read this that they will go to their forums instead of migrating to Eclipses'

Hahaha. That was funny, HM.

@Bone:

> Sucks to see such harsh feedback from (uninformed?) followers. (If they're campaigning for Genesis2D as well.
>
> Do you plan to do anything about it?

I plan on posting some educational feedback, then letting them flame me about how great G2D is, then I would generally ignore them.