Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mafia

death

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant speak on this topic during the night. You are all asleep. Sweet dreams.

Soul Numb, you are now the narrator. Every day, you narrate who has been killed by the mafia and serial killer. You also narrat at the end of the day when someone is Lynched.

I AM NOT PLAYING!

I said you could, not you had too. I said not everybody will belive you.

Once the Narrator logs on he can also narrat the same thing.

I woke up this morning to find anger in the Town. Everybody was a certian Dariens house with the op investigating the scene of the crime. Last night it had seemed, that a certian Serial Killer and the lone Mafia member had colided while trying to kill the same person. This was taken lightly and they both went and killed the doctor before he had a chance to go out and protect Haggis in his home. What a shame. Pity.

PRYEX had been killed by the mafia AND the Serial Killer. Wow.

Boring story, let's inject some humor into the situation!

> I woke up this morning to find disco dancing CDs all over the Town. Everybody had Disco Fever and nobody could solve it because the doctor, Darien Vale had been killed by the Serial Killer and the Mafia. Epic fail. After investigating, the police made a guess as to what happened: The Serial Killer and a Mafia member were walking to kill him and then ran into each other. They drew their blades and began fighting. Darien was sleeping and rolled out of bed, fell out of an open window and then got chopped to pieces. Police say that they are all bound to die of disco fever.

Pryex, your dead. DOnt post in this thread.

Also, have you ever thought that since you said you were the doctor, that the Mafia and the Serial killer found it best to kill you? Haggis would not have tried to kill you if you were potecting him woudl he? Or maybe he knew that the mafia would go for you and also did it due to the fact that you couldn't protect him? Or he is the Mafia and that same thing? There ae loads of posibilities.