Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mafia

death

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will go quick if two people die every night.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Calm down, It's just a game. Mafia members have been known to get a little angry…

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Nah. He's the GM.

Im not palying dip shits. Im the GM/Mayor. Fools.

So all votes go to Soul. Sorry Soul, you have been Lynched.

So I walked out of the mayors office at 6pm to find out who the town has chosen to kill. I didn't really like the idea of killing people randomly, but those Townies arn't the smartest fo the lot. I bet they just killed someone of great use to them. They really need to learn what jobs people do. I sighed and walked over to the great oak. Hanging from that Oak was Soul Numb. Everybody was cheering for a reason I didn't know at the time, but soon found out that he was THE GODFARTHER.

Night time.

I've made night only be till 9:00pm :) 6 hours is too much just to PM the GM.

I was the Godfather? O.o Didn't check my pms.
But no, the Mayor can still be lyeeched. No where it says you can't. So…

But, Soul Numb wasn't really hanging there because The Soul Numb was Wolf in a costume which made it look like he was the Godfather when really Wolf was the Godfather so they hung them both.

Yeah I'm kidding.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.