Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help me with VB6

iSleepzZz

Alright, so I completely understand no links should be posted for downloading it since it is an illegal program now to obtain.

Lets just say I downloaded it from somewhere and have it on my computer but its so odd.. It's almost like it was half-installed lmfao  :P

Whenever I try to open a project in VB6 I get:

(in order going top to bottom of messages that pop up)

![](http://imageshack.com/a/img545/8239/exio.png)

Also, my frmServer.log is:

```
Line 199: Class MSComctlLib.ListView of control lvwInfo was not a loaded control class.

```
Can someone please help me out on this?

I REALLY need to get VB6 working to edit my source codes :/

First of, I'm assuming that's Windows 7 judging from the titlebar looking a lot like Aero Glass. If that's wrong, feel free to correct me.

Anyway, have you installed the appropriate library files prior to opening the source files? If you have, what version of Internet Explorer are you running? Internet Explorer 11 is known to cause a few issues on certain machines with a few libraries we (ab)use in Eclipse.

> First of, I'm assuming that's Windows 7 judging from the titlebar looking a lot like Aero Glass. If that's wrong, feel free to correct me.
>
>  
>
> Anyway, have you installed the appropriate library files prior to opening the source files? If you have, what version of Internet Explorer are you running? Internet Explorer 11 is known to cause a few issues on certain machines with a few libraries we (ab)use in Eclipse.

Well I don't believe I have installed anything with library files.

I seriously ran the SETUP.EXE from the VB6 files and it installed everything from there.

I'm not using Internet Explorer either, hate IE :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...