Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dungeon Masters (My idea)

Troy

Ok so ive started on a new idea i had called Dungeon Masters Your player starts on the surface where there is shops and what not. but as you delve deeper into the Dungeon you will find ferocious monsters, rare gems. fun hangouts and sad storys and tonnes more!

so how does it sound?

TGH. its the base for any rpg.

Town with shops over lair for baddies.
At first I thought you were gonna esplain a system like in Dungeon Maker for some reason…

I'm not trying to be an ass or crush your idea, just saying you need to give more details on what the base of your game will be.

Look at it this way... remove that feature from any RPG and then the game would suck... cause its basically the whole game in a nutshell.

lol dont worry :P
its something like the game 'sherewoord', not?
i already said, i got something LIKE THIS in my game. its a labyrint. you got doors, at lvl 1 it are only 2 doors, at lvl 3 it are 3 doors and at lvl 4 it are 4 doors. and if you choose the wrong one you will go back to start. its really hard :P
if you made it, and you chose the correct door, you will be teleported to a good training area!

@Maestro:

> For the sake of you not getting in trouble, I suggest you change the game name, since a game entitled Dungeon Masters already exists. A _copyrighted_ game…

At that rate, more than half the games made by people should change their name. Not going to happen.