Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Penguin Chat 3!

Hey guys, some of you might have heard of Penguin Chat 3, the 3rd Clubpenguin that was ended long ago, well, the owners Rsnail and Happy77 gave us permission to make the new project, Penguin chat 3! Go to youtube and type in Newcptv

(NOTE) this account is not mine. I dont have a stable account because I get banned alot for spam videos.

EDIT: I am the coder of this game, and dont know shit about coding so I need help on Action Script 2.0

@暗闇Aphotic戦争:

> Hey guys, some of you might have heard of Penguin Chat 3, the 3rd Clubpenguin that was ended long ago, well, the owners Rsnail and Happy77 gave us permission to make the new project, Penguin chat 3! Go to youtube and type in Newcptv
>
> (NOTE) this account is not mine. I dont have a stable account because I get banned alot for spam videos.
>
> EDIT: I am the coder of this game, and dont know stercus about coding so I need help on Action Script 2.0

Ah, I remember remaking that in Eclipse last year.
It's quite easy, actually.

@Homicidal:

> Only like 3 people on this forum knows anything about actionscript.
>
> Me, Rose and apparenly soul numb.

Yea and I have Adobe Flash for no reason on my computer and ~~there's a guy~~ there are two guys on this forum who most likely knows more about Flash than you :icon_nif:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Homicidal:

> Only like 3 people on this forum knows anything about actionscript.
>
> Me, Rose and apparenly soul numb.

Yea and I have Adobe Flash for no reason on my computer and ~~there's a guy~~ there are two guys on this forum who most likely knows more about Flash than you :icon_nif:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> Yea and I have Adobe Flash for no reason on my computer and there's a guy on this forum who most likely knows more about Flash than you :icon_nif:.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Why would you have Adobe Flash for no reason?  :huh:
And whose this guy?

I'm sure McNugget didn't know you knew Flash.

So that makes 4.

@Godlord:

> Yea and I have Adobe Flash for no reason on my computer and there's a guy on this forum who most likely knows more about Flash than you :icon_nif:.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Why would you have Adobe Flash for no reason?  :huh:
And whose this guy?

I'm sure McNugget didn't know you knew Flash.

So that makes 4.