Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ur nite last nite (halloween)

hollywoodkid

ok so everyone has to share their stories from last night, but do to the lack of an adult place, i have to kid friendly my story XD.

so me and my buddy dakota had to take his little brother and baby cousin to trick or treat, and we met these REALLLLY hot chicks halfway through the nite, and they told us to come party ,so being guys we got excited, ditched the kids, and went to these pplz house. we get there and aside from the hot chicks we met, everyone was way ugly and not down to…. "play video games" ;D so we got trashed instead. i woke up at this kids house i hadnt seen in like 3 years, and i walked home (still drunk at like 4 am) passed out on my couch, woke up like 10 minutes ago and now im really hung over.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a party in a cape made of coat liner (weighs nothing and billows in the slightest wind) and one of those hoods with the black mesh over the face.
Scared the SHITE out of people, just walking up behind them when they weren't looking, stopping like a half foot away and just silently staring at them. SO many people actually ran away.

Then there were the guys on shrooms.
"WTF IT'S DEATH"
"Chill out man, death is always AROUND us, it's just right NOW we can see him!"

They were awesome.

@Thorn:

> I went to a party in a cape made of coat liner (weighs nothing and billows in the slightest wind) and one of those hoods with the black mesh over the face.
> Scared the SHITE out of people, just walking up behind them when they weren't looking, stopping like a half foot away and just silently staring at them. SO many people actually ran away.
>
> Then there were the guys on shrooms.
> "WTF IT'S DEATH"
> "Chill out man, death is always AROUND us, it's just right NOW we can see him!"
>
> They were awesome.

I must say you sir are Win incarnate.

I hid in my room with all the lights off to avoid the trick or treaters (they ask for money, don't give? egg your windows), and watched Superman 4… (1984, I think).

=| ... t'was lame.

OH. I did watch The Host (Some Korean Com-Horror-edy film), that was alot of fun. At 12:30am.

@Azkanan:

> I hid in my room with all the lights off to avoid the trick or treaters (they ask for money, don't give? egg your windows), and watched Superman 4… (1984, I think).
>
> =| ... t'was lame.
>
> OH. I did watch The Host (Some Korean Com-Horror-edy film), that was alot of fun. At 12:30am.

Your back!

Two friends came home and we played CoD4 for a while.
lol@nazizombies glitching
And then we went outside, we were near a park when we saw like 7 or 8 guys running and we were like wtf. They started to follow us…
Then my friend set: "Shut up"
They were like "Those guys" "Those fucking guys". Scared our asses off and we ran like chickens far far away from there.
Best night in a long time. (?)