Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dumb laws

Tdogthedog

california

Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses. Who do i sue when its cloudy?

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship. Knock it off you squirrls or i'll have you arrested!

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. Yarrr… thar be moby dick!

Women may not drive in a house coat. Good I prefer driving naked anyways!

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour. i hate it when my car takes itself out for a joy ride!

City Laws in California
Arcadia
Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways. so do pedestrians, but that doesnt make me stop for them.

Baldwin ParkNobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. Bikes dont work that well in swimming pools anyways.

BelvedereCity Council order reads: “No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash. I have a similar rule for my house.

Blythe
You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows. Guess I better take my boots back to boot barn!

Cathedral City
Persons may not ride their bicycles through the “Fountain of Life”. Hey the fountian of life is in Cathedral City!
One may not bring their dog to school. But Im waiting for him to poop out my homework!

Chico
One must obtain a permit from the city to throw hay in a cesspool. Does anyone really care about the cesspool?
It is illegal to own a green or smelly animal hide. But it looks so good on me!
Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal. And I almost bowled a perfect 300!

@Pete!:

> UK Laws:
> - It is illegal to leave baggage unattended.
> - Picking up abandoned baggage is an act of terrorism.

Those rules arn't really dumb. You can't leave your own baggage alone, and if someone picks up yours, it's an act of terrorism because no one knows if you have placed anything inside of it.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=53811.msg572649#msg572649 date=1257751254]
> Those rules arn't really dumb. You can't leave your own baggage alone, and if someone picks up yours, it's an act of terrorism because no one knows if you have placed anything inside of it.

If you leave your own baggage to go and get a drink, come back and pick it up, your a fucking terrorist! lmao.

Heres texas law >.< i already knew some of these but still funny

1\. One must acknowledge a supreme being before being able to hold public office.

2\. It is illegal to sell one�s eye.

3\. A program has been created in the state that attempts to control the weather.

4\. When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

5\. It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

6\. Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos. ( better not come to tx marsh )

7\. It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

8\. It is illegal to milk another person’s cow.

9\. A recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

10\. Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.

11\. The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

Here is Wisconsin.

Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons. (Prisoners get treated to the real deal and I don't?)

Whenever two trains meet at an intersection of said tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has. (ok…)

Condoms were considered an obsene article and had to hidden behind the pharmacist’s counter. (well no wonder why Chippewa has a high teen pregnancy rate)

At one time, margarine was illegal. (wtf?)

State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese (gross...)

The state definition of rape stated that it was a man having sex with a woman he knows not to be his wife. (this isnt a  statute anymore if it was)

While all cheese making requires a license, Limburger cheese making requires a master cheese maker’s license. (cause the cheese was too good or something?)

The government may not prohibit manual flushed urinals. (aw I like to be lazy...)

Brookfield
Tattooing is illegal unless it is done for medical purposes.

La Crosse
You cannot “worry a squirrel. (ummm....how did that become an ordinance?)

Milwaukee
It is illegal to purchase or use Sparklers in the city, yet you can buy fully disassembled automatic machine guns. (I guess I can understand, shooting an eye out is less painful than burning it out)

Racine
Missiles may not be shot at parade participants. (boy thats a relief...seriously wtf?)

Sun Prairie
Nuclear weapons may not be manufactured in the city limits. (where did that one come from?)