Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here is some advice

Pickle

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FOR TEENS!

1) women expect men to take the initative. Try staring at her and wiggling your eyebrows suggestively. If she doesn't get the hint, pull down your pants.

2) women usually want the man to take some dominance in the relationship. Try beating your chest. If that doesn't work, carry her to the top of a tall building. You can use the elevator if she's difficult to carry.

3) in a similar vein, women are biologically attracted to men who can protect them. Try following her around everywhere she goes while glaring at everyone else.

4) this isn't really relationship advice but after you lose your virginity you must stand up on the bed and yell "LEVEL UP"

5) chocolate releases endorphins or something. If your woman has a poor body image because of today's unrelistic standards, get her some chocolate to make her feel better.

6) women always seem to be attracted to the "bad boys". Try wearing a biker helmet and sunglasses everywhere you go, and shove random people when you're around her.

7) I am not a doctor do not listen to anything I say

8) this one is actually for serious: if you are sixteen, you have NOT met your soul-mate. you will NOT be together forever and ever. christ.

9) pickup lines you find on the internet are great and always work, every time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, gay guys don't need relationship advice, they have gaydar. like, seriously.
I even asked my gay friend:

> (12:31:25 AM) incomingdave: any comment on the accuracy of "gaydar"?
> (12:32:22 AM) : You have to check your readings with someone else. Sometimes hope fucks up the gaydar.
> (12:32:44 AM) incomingdave: but usually it's pretty accurate?
> (12:33:23 AM) incomingdave: kinda like actual radar, there are things that can jam the signal but overall it's pretty reliable?
> (12:33:48 AM) : Usually.

women, if your man follows any of the above advice then dump him.

No the chocolate thing is good, but not for that. It's for when Aunt Flow comes to town. Gaydar is real, I learned it from a lesbian. :D Also it's true that most women have a subconscious need to be dominated, just be careful how far you take it. :D I think there was another one that was right… But yeah people should try all of your ideas. :P

what most guys dont understand is women are just like men, HORNY!

when you go to a club or a bar, women usually don't go there to hang out with their friends they go looking for guys.

As long as you give 100% of your attention usually it will end well :)

Women like to be commented on, respected and praised.

Now your saying but trying to get with a women is disrespectful.

HOW? You must respect her for her to respect you enough to trust you let you do things :). the more trust they get for you the freaker they get LOL