Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Heartgold / Soulsilver

magezhilo

@Zetta:

> > B3/4) Exactly, why? Because people dont make GBC's anymore, so Johto pokemon are rare.  They rerelease this on DS, to make something called free money.
>
> R4 anyone? eh?

usually i R4, but i loved the 2nd generation so much that i plan to pay for this
like i give a fuck if its a remake, even if they didnt make any changes to the game id still buy it
all this crap about "beliefs" is a bunch of bullshit, if you enjoy the game then get it, dont go getting political about it

@Ranzo:

> @Zetta:
>
> > > B3/4) Exactly, why? Because people dont make GBC's anymore, so Johto pokemon are rare.  They rerelease this on DS, to make something called free money.
> >
> > R4 anyone? eh?
>
> usually i R4, but i loved the 2nd generation so much that i plan to pay for this
> like i give a duck if its a remake, even if they didnt make any changes to the game id still buy it
> all this crap about "beliefs" is a bunch of bullshit, if you enjoy the game then get it, dont go getting political about it

If you enjoy the game. Play the game on your gameboy color/game boy advance (sp)

@Ranzo:

> usually i R4, but i loved the 2nd generation so much that i plan to pay for this
> like i give a duck if its a remake, even if they didnt make any changes to the game id still buy it
> all this crap about "beliefs" is a bunch of bullshit, if you enjoy the game then get it, dont go getting political about it

Thank you Renzo! If people want to play a fun game you could play the remake or the old one. I'm going to buy the newer one because I recently played silver and would like to play it with the hoenn and sinnoh pokemon aswell.

• 1 month later...
I have played the japanese roms, which were fun, despite being in japanese. There's a lot in the games, and I do mean A LOT. So don't mistake for crap too early. I loved gold, It was the one I put the most effort into. Not to mention with the wifi features mean you can actually finally catch them all. :P having a friend in New York helps.

Yeah I like pokemon, If I get it I'll play it hardcore like I do every pokemon game I get. I got diamond the day it released and didn't put it down for a second. I put 94 hours in that game little over 2 weeks. I liked gold, but I loved blue. I'll get it just to relive what I used to play forever. But I agree with renzo, talking about what's better the new or old doesn't matter, that's like talking about if the old snoop dogg is better than the new, either way it's still the same snoop we all came to love. =].

@*<{Wraith}>*:

> You do make good points  ;)
>
> Although, I know they're getting money for all this and you may think people are blind that they are just greedy bastards. Well, I'm not atleast, I'm still going to buy it because platinum entertained me and of course…. I want LUGIA!!!!
>
> I still think the game will be fun and I don't care what the company thinks or gets.
>
> Btw, the **gyms** changed, **trainers** changed, you can go to **Kanto**, it has **Wi-fi**, you can get all pokemon now with not too much of a hassle, **bosses** changed, and they added a few **minigames**, oh and this version has the **battle frontier**. Although the changes are minor they are changes.

I unlocked Kanto in Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal?

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Zetta:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Zetta:
> >
> > > btw, english translation patches are lying around the winternets.
> >
> > As well as Japanese courses.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> as well as Google Translator.

"All your base are belong to us."

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> @Zetta:
>
> > @Godlord:
> >
> > > @Zetta:
> > >
> > > > btw, english translation patches are lying around the winternets.
> > >
> > > As well as Japanese courses.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Godlord.
> >
> > as well as Google Translator.
>
> "All your base are belong to us."
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Translation: Arr your base are berong to us.

The patches aren't that good, and for god's sake don't waste the whole three months trying to learn Japanese. Just wait and rom it if you don't care to waste the money. I'm just glad my birthday is three days before the US release which means I can cash in my "get free shit card".

I think one of my friends is going to pre-order it in February or something. He always uses amazon. :D I find that I usually get a game for my birthday or Christmas from someone. I just recently got that Kingdom Hearts Game for the DS. It was actually kind of challenging. I may have to start a new topic about it.