Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Account Editor anybody?

damian666

Hi guys, just thought i would post this, its geared towards my own game, but it should work

on normal accounts too ^^

this is the initial release, so post any bugs ya found :)

Usage:
place in server folder, and then run it, browse to a account ini to load the char.

New update, much more user friendly, able to load 1 to 3 char numbers

Damian666

@Threefantasy:

> I dont know what to do with it or how to use it…im stupid fyi lol  :huh:

Read the first post.. It says quite clearly:
@Dam:

> Usage:
> place in server folder, and then run it, browse to a account ini to load the char.

Dam, maybe you should add support for multiple characters ;p You should be able to just insert a check for them shouldn't you?

This loads my chars info and everything, but when I change something I click send and it saves the changes on the Editor, but nothing ingame changes..

I tried changing my access and my Magic and my HP and nothing hapend, then I reloged and the changes still didn't go through, but when I reopen the Editor it has the changes on it… Do I have to restart the server for them to go?

no, i mean, dont run server, then modify account, save it, THEN run server.

the way eclipse works, it loads the stuff when server is loaded, and saves when its shut down, or when player logs of, so even if ya modify it when your online, it saves the settings, but when ya logout, server saves over it again.

Damian666

It isnt for me, it also doesn't work when the sever is offline and I restart it…

I don't know what I could of done wrong, I downloaded it, extracted it, and put it into my Server Folder...

And I am saving it, because when I reopen the Account Editor it displays my changes, it just doesn't change them ingame :(

• 5 weeks later...