Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nobodys GUI Main Menu

Nobody

Hmm… it looks pretty bad. The background is too chaotic. Chaos is fine but a black and white dumpster is less fine. Those small smileys in the buttons look realy off and random - would remove them or at least make them lay there in some order, not randomly scattered around... yes - they look horrible.

Also I see what you tryed to do there - but if you are making a black and white image with only one thing that is in collor make sure it fits into the whole idea... yellow doesn't. Red would do but keeping it monochromatic would do better.

i really don't think it was that bad (now i know why you chose the name dick  XD) the random are not random i see what your trying to say but the buttons are highlighted in the background
and they are see through
and maybe i was not trying to put the theme as monochromatic
i put the yellow smiley there because i put a smiley on every piece of art work i do like a signature
the smiley's that are black and white on button show emotions toward how i feel about the topic

login-cool smile
new account- interested
delete account- kill your characters
credits-i made this game stick my tongue out
ip con fig - don't forget this
quit- don't be a quitter

its a whole new style i am not trying to be chaotic on the background its like someone sticks their paint brush in paint and slings it on a paper and theirs your main menu

but thanks for the criticism it just makes me better or follow my style which ever way i please

@Dick:

> Hmm… it looks pretty bad. The background is too chaotic. Chaos is fine but a black and white dumpster is less fine. Those small smileys in the buttons look realy off and random - would remove them or at least make them lay there in some order, not randomly scattered around... yes - they look horrible.
>
> Also I see what you tryed to do there - but if you are making a black and white image with only one thing that is in collor make sure it fits into the whole idea... yellow doesn't. Red would do but keeping it monochromatic would do better.

I disagree on the color part. The yellow is a required color for the smiley face, and it's an interesting thematic contrast with the rest of the background.

The main thing I don't like are the buttons; they are just semi-transparent solid rectangles with hard to read text.

@Anna:

> thematic contrast

Ohh I love you Anna. Using such big words and everything.  :azn:

The GUI is decent in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the smileys on the buttons, but I can see why you put them there. I think they kinda overwhelm the buttons though, if you know what I mean? I like the grunge/chaotic theme you have going, as long as it carries to other pieces of the GUI.

For a default layout, I'd say it's about a 7 or 8 out of 10\. So 7.5! =p

ty i need to fix the buttons i guess ty you guys for the nice comments and im not making a game sorry ): i just like editing stuff and making it mine
i would make a game but i got to get a new modem because the one i have is old and cant portforward well i do live at my grandmas so what would you expect lol