Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Plz help

eamaan1

Easy top left corner of your tileset sheet is it Black or did you put a tile there?

You need to leave it blank with the background color. That is why almost all tile sets you see leave the top left open.

Now not sure how titlesets work if that top color code is for example 111 111 111 and if you use 112 111 111 then that item does not become transparent not sure but hopefully this helps and maybe I will also learn something.

It's simple. That's not your transparent color. Though it may look like black, there's literally hundreds of colors that look almost exactly alike. In any image editing program, take a fill tool and change the color of the background. You'll see the black edges like in that map. Then, simply will them in with the transparent color. Change the background back when you're done.

You did not make that house is is part of Reniers tiles which are free http://reinerstileset.4players.de

Now dont FUCKING take shit as your own
RESPECT THE PERSON WHO MADE IT

It does look a bit like smithy house from rainers tiles. the easiest would be to get the transparent color from the top left corner of tile page with color picker on your program and fill around the house, the smithy tileset came with a different background color, i get the same when i cut and paste onto a tilesheet.

If you have photoshop, it's an easy fix…

1\. Open the tileset.
2\. Go to Select --> Colour Range...
3\. Set the Colour Range slider to 5-20.
4\. Hit OK. Then it should select everything black.
5\. Choose the eyedropper tool, and set your Background palette pool to that of the background of the image (In your case, I think it's black).
6\. Hit Delete. If the image is just the Background layer, this should fix your problem. It's a <30 second fix. :)