• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda series

Pryex

@Pryex:

> I just downloaded MM for Wii…
>
> Seriously, you have to get the Ocarina before you can save?
>
> Man, I didn't have time this morning so now...
>
> Now I have to do everything all over again...

Have you ever played the game!?

You don't need another zelda game in-order to save… That would be silly. Zelda Majora Mask doesn't allow save anywhere which is why it makes it abit harder then most zelda games. You can however save anytime however to do so you need to goto the owl statue and hit with sword (which you need to do in human form). Also I think going back in time saves your data also.

Also once you load a save from the owl statue you data will be no longer saved so if you don't save again before you turn off you could lose your data or at least any data you not saved from traveling back in time.

Guys this tread almost made me cry, i just realized that i have lost track of Zelda. Zelda was my life. I use to play 24/7 only stopping to eat (or take a dump the). But now i realize i have totally ignored zelda for along time. I did not even know of spirit tracks. Zelda really gets sidetracked easily dont it? There is a lot of side stories to it and i want to play them all but i cant. I miss zelda so much. I havnt even played twilight princes! I really need to buy all the new ones and replay the old ones. Why havnt i all ready? Dam im dumb. Im so nostalgic that last week i made an ocarina on pottery class. My situation sucks right now i cant play any of them for one reason or another. Wow this whole paragraph made very little sence. I hope someone who is faced with a similar situation gets it xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...