Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grammar & spelling.

Drummerpete

This is the internet.
You should know that all these little kids know nothing about spelling and grammar.
I, myself, wouldn't say I never made any mistake because English is my second language.
But I do try my best to use proper grammar and spelling. I appreciate everyone that do try, too.

I don't hate anyone that doesn't use proper grammar and spelling because all my peers doesn't use proper grammar and spelling on the internet. They use improper grammar and spelling on purpose. Some of them even do it on official papers.

Well, I can't really force them to do anything since this is a free country, there is no law against improper grammar and spelling, except in school where the teachers can fail you for it.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Soul:

> @shadowchris14:
>
> > i don't really care,that's another reason why people use bad grammar,none really cares over the net except for rl
>
> Since when did half the forum change their name to none?

who said i was talking about the forum?
that post=fail
i talking about people over the internet doesn't care about grammar

@shadowchris14:

> @Soul:
>
> > @shadowchris14:
> >
> > > i don't really care,that's another reason why people use bad grammar,none really cares over the net except for rl
> >
> > Since when did half the forum change their name to none?
>
> who said i was talking about the forum?
> that post=fail
> i talking about people over the internet doesn't care about grammar

Well, the forum cares, so when posting here, at least try to use some.

@Soul:

> @Cyprien:
>
> > I shall not use it. Why even care if you can understand one another. At least there not talking in leet.
>
> Not really, many times I've seen people posting in the questions board, and I can't understand what their saying.

I agree. I actually got sicked of helping new users in the Questions Boards.
If they can describe their problem correctly, I could help in one answer but instead, it take 30 minutes just to explain to me what is the problem.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> @Soul:
>
> > @Cyprien:
> >
> > > I shall not use it. Why even care if you can understand one another. At least there not talking in leet.
> >
> > Not really, many times I've seen people posting in the questions board, and I can't understand what their saying.
>
> I agree. I actually got sicked of helping new users in the Questions Boards.
> If they can describe their problem correctly, I could help in one answer but instead, it take 30 minutes just to explain to me what is the problem.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

wouldent it be better in the questions board, just make one topic where every1 posts the question and all the newbies ask there?

@SHADERS:

> @Rithy58:
>
> > @Soul:
> >
> > > @Cyprien:
> > >
> > > > I shall not use it. Why even care if you can understand one another. At least there not talking in leet.
> > >
> > > Not really, many times I've seen people posting in the questions board, and I can't understand what their saying.
> >
> > I agree. I actually got sicked of helping new users in the Questions Boards.
> > If they can describe their problem correctly, I could help in one answer but instead, it take 30 minutes just to explain to me what is the problem.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Rithy
>
> wouldent it be better in the questions board, just make one topic where every1 posts the question and all the newbies ask there?

No, because then it would be 1000 pages long.

the 1137 threw me off, but i was able to figure it out pretty easily

the thought of that scares me though :(

im terrible when im on the internet, i know how to spell, my grammar can be quite terrible, and i usually wont use punctuation

fortunately, im an admin so i dont need to care :P
nah, i dont do anything really important so i dont really need to type professionally, as long as people can understand most of what i post

however, when it comes to homework or emailing my parents i will make an exception :P

@Rithy58:

> This is the internet.
> You should know that all these little kids know nothing about spelling and grammar.
> I, myself, wouldn't say I never made any mistake because English is my second language.
> But I do try my best to use proper grammar and spelling. I appreciate everyone that do try, too.
>
> I don't hate anyone that doesn't use proper grammar and spelling because all my peers doesn't use proper grammar and spelling on the internet. They use improper grammar and spelling on purpose. Some of them even do it on official papers.
>
> Well, I can't really force them to do anything since this is a free country, there is no law against improper grammar and spelling, except in school where the teachers can fail you for it.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

That is not something /b/ would approve of.