• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A 3D Game Engine

westin444

@(G2D)Devogen:

> @HappyBoy:
>
> > Realm Crafter is really good, but I had the Demo version for a while and couldn't make it online.
> > I'm using vista and think that's the problem, so:
> > Don't buy it if you have vista… I think...
> > Just download that same demo, you'll see if you like it :)
>
> You really liked Realm Crafter?? wow… I would prefer to play my sega master system.. even in 8-bit glory 2D, it had better graphics imo :)

I love the Master System. Outrun, Asterix, Alex Kidd… fun times. I threw it out a while back, but I still have my old Mega Drive. :P Sonic 2 is amazing.

Sonic 2 was excellent, although player 2 playing as tales gets jipped in the end big time and yu realise that all you were the entire game was a sidekick..

wasnt a fan of the next sonic and knuckles gotta say..

oh man what memories… TRS-80.... atari ST..A500... master systems...  there was so many games that seriously have more game play time than this shit today... Megadrive/Genesis a game called Starflight... still one of the best space sims ive ever played.

@java:

> @(G2D)Devogen:
>
> > @HappyBoy:
> >
> > > Realm Crafter is really good, but I had the Demo version for a while and couldn't make it online.
> > > I'm using vista and think that's the problem, so:
> > > Don't buy it if you have vista… I think...
> > > Just download that same demo, you'll see if you like it :)
> >
> > You really liked Realm Crafter?? wow… I would prefer to play my sega master system.. even in 8-bit glory 2D, it had better graphics imo :)
>
> Thats like saying you don't like eclipse because it has RPGMXP graphics when you downloaded it.
>
> I own a copy of Realm Crafter PRO, and i can say dear god it rules. The community is nice too.

the only decent models for RC are ones you make yourself..

I think you feel a little dissapointed you spent $150 on it, so you are justifying it to yourself.

@Pryex:

> If you're making this  want to request it have a 3d model builder/editor, built in.
>
> You don't get many of those.

welll….. ill start with an importer and (hopefully) add a editor later

Ps:
One of my friends at school who is very good with file access and such in C# has agreed to help

@(G2D)Devogen:

> the only decent models for RC are ones you make yourself..
>
> I think you feel a little dissapointed you spent $150 on it, so you are justifying it to yourself.

I use it as a hobbiest sort of thing. I love experimenting and then hopping on with friends on the odd occasion and smashing each other to bits with rediculous weapons