Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You know you play to many Video games when…

Marsh

@MasterBit13:

> Probabally near the extra 50-100..  XD
> ANd I think it's a great deal! $10 for the tv, final offer  :P

Done, ill even throw in the 2000 dollar shipping.  :rolleyes:

It has a small crack in it anyway. still works and is barely noticeable while using it though.

@Marsh:

> @MasterBit13:
>
> > Probabally near the extra 50-100..  XD
> > ANd I think it's a great deal! $10 for the tv, final offer  :P
>
> Done, ill even throw in the 2000 dollar shipping.  :rolleyes:
>
> It has a small crack in it anyway. still works and is barely noticeable while using it though.

Pfft, now you list a con or two?  XD

Hey Marsh, I showed my Room Mate your thread. :D He has a few question though Hard drive size? Headset? Do we have to buy everything?

He wants the xbox 360, 2 controllers, any accessories, a few games(so I might need a full list of what you have if you can spare the time). He's kinda serious about getting an xbox so we can work out the shipping too. :D

2 headset things
5 controllers
31 or so games
20 gig hard drive
One of those special hdmi cable thingies

As far as buying everything, what am i going to do with what you dont buy XD. Just goto a gameshop and trade what you dont want XD

@[SB:

> Azure link=topic=56559.msg599600#msg599600 date=1263777697]
> It might Pink… I only see Japan/US/Asia on the compatibility lists... I might be wrong though.
>
> Marsh, He's offering 450+shipping. Personally I know that's a little low, but we aren't all loaded.

No thanks

@Marsh:

> @[SB:
>
> > Azure link=topic=56559.msg599600#msg599600 date=1263777697]
> > It might Pink… I only see Japan/US/Asia on the compatibility lists... I might be wrong though.
> >
> > Marsh, He's offering 450+shipping. Personally I know that's a little low, but we aren't all loaded.
>
> No thanks

![](http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/d/d7/Awesomesmilie.jpg/600px-Awesomesmilie.jpg)

Whut.

I'm not a huge player of games, the ones I do play are usually rpg or action adventure. I do like studying game physics, development, and style though so I'm usually there drooling with the fanboys. The biggest difference is i usually stop drooling after a minute or two. lol

That's one of the reasons I've not sold my Ps2\. They would only give me 50$(at that time) for it and they are still making ps2 games(I think) so I figure it'd be good to hang on to it for a while. My roomie was going to snag the MW2 special edition 360, but he waited to late and they sold out, I laughed at him.

- I proofed this one so it is probably not as retarded sounding. lol