Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

24/7 Server Hosting

Greendude120

Im gonna be hosting my own game on a fully dedicated server. It runs amazingly smooth, the only program that runs is my server and anyone elses server who wants in.

Title says it, its 24/7\. I will turn everything off and back on (for backups) every 2nd day or so, no actual schedule but the downtimes are never longer than 5 minutes and they are done during convinient times like very late at night or very early.

I will host 1 server for 2$ a month. If you have a admin server or a beta server where u try new patchs, you can get that one hosted for half price.

Thats 1 server for 2$ and second server half price.

If thats too expensive for you then you should sell your computer lol. I only accept payments via paypal. You only get hosted once you have paid. Once you pay you get 30 days of hosting even if you pay half-way through a month.

I'm almost always on msn too if you need support and I can turn on teamviewer if you wanna manage your server when your away from home or something.

EDIT: Doesn't have to be Eclipse. Anything else does as long as it doesnt take more ram than an eclipse server: approx. 39mb of memory. 2$ gives you 50 mb of ram memory so thats easily a eclipse server (if its a bit more its fine) if you want to host somethign that take 100mb of ram its 4$ cause its like im hosting two eclipse servers.

-Greendude120

When reading this, don't get me wrong.  Im not trying to show another compnay that they are better you, but I have a question.

I currently use DarkSunlight to host my server and they have been very good.  But unfortunately, I can not "see" the actual server, so I can see the .exe running.  I can only turn it on and off and change other settings, but I can not physically see the server on my computer screen. And this is free hosting.

And you are saying, that I will able to see my server running on your server by using TeamViewer?  Is that correct?

I am interested in this.

Thanks

Yup. Thing is with darksunlight and i dont want to put them down they apperently are good, its hard to get a server with them, they often close registerations and have some major downtimes. With me, as soon as i see money from your email in paypal, ur server is up and running and if u wish to use teamviewer u could connect via file transfer and throw in all ur files and such. Im only gonna have like 2 or 3 servers on the computer because i dont want to start a hosting company i just wanna make ab it of money from this.

obviously wouldnt let sum1 do this if i didnt trust them, i will also lock folders i dont want anyone going in. ~~the only 'bad' thing sum1 can do is turn off the computer. they cannot go into ur servers folder. and if sum1 does mess with it, ill just cancel their hosting thats all.~~ I turned off remote support and presentation, u can only connect via File Transfer

if ur intersted good u can post here or pm if not then thats okay i just thought why not make a few extra buck a month would be nice. it prob cost more a month to host but ill have my servr on there too. so far i only got 1 person interested that pmed me so i can still take 2 servers. maybe 3 cause sometimes theres an issue and ppl cant pay anymore and they cancel out b4 i start hosting and what not.

Well if u wanna visually do it then sure u can. i can set it up that way. im not a company, im just a guy. ill set up w/e way uw ant. i think all u rly need is file transfer cause u download the file, edit it and reupload and ur done. i dont see what there is to manage visually, but if u wanna do it visually ill lock other ppls folders with passwords and give u ur passwordand u can do it visuall i dont care

• 3 weeks later...
lol i actually had a hard time reading that.

a guy posted in ur topic saying what im saying. 4$ for eclipse? thats a bit expensive cause ppl are offering free servers too. if u make it rly affordable then ppl will buy.

if i wanted an eclipse server from u, it would cost me 48$ a year for 1 server.
with me, 24$ a year for 1 server or 36$ for two servers. Compare the prices is all im saying. Don't take it so personal man lol.

gotta chill. :)

• 3 weeks later...