Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wooden Weapons

Zawk

Not to be used, this is just for showing others while also seeing what I need to improve (other then the size of the weapons)

10-15 minutes the below was created
![](http://i49.tinypic.com/1793eo.jpg)

Q> What is the actual size of a default weapon to a default sprite? (It has been quite some time since I've done anything so… ;) )

Included Weapons:
Dirk: Positions: 4
wooden arrows: Positions: 8
steel arrows: Positions: 4
Bow: Positions: 4
Crossbow: Positions: 1
Hatchet: Positions: 4
Spear: Positions: 4

no it was lime green.
however, what background would you prefer one to use for spriting?

i just made it black because thats what I do with all things I wish to see that could end up being tiny.  to me it makes everything crisp and sharpens the pixels so I can see it if it end up being a small picture.

This is by no means something I'll use, its just something I did to try to learn from.  Which is why I posted it in here, for guidance, it's been a few years since since I've sprited anything, (my few is by no means 2 years, its more like 4)

lmao i havent used gimp since the day they first came out with it on the net. (ages ago)
Guess I need to use it since i by no means can use my photoshop on windows 7, keeps crashing display drivers due to the fact that its new version requires your graphics card way too much… even disabled opengl use and still doesnt fix the problem... now it crashes when I make a new document... lmao

pscs4 extended+win7 ulti 64bit = evil when used togeather...

I did this in graphicsgale...

think the problem I'm having is the color pallet and not knowing how the dithering works in pixel art.
Kreator, I could use a redirection to a explanation on how to dither correctly and I've been looking on deviantart for tuts… unless you know of one directly...

Care to help? I learn some-what quick if I have a good place to answer my questions.