Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Back on days

Swordsower

I've never shot anyone.  It is cheaper for the military to train you to be able to do the job of IT professionals, and then take money out of your check if you do it wrong.  I've never had that happen either.  The job that I do, a civilian would have to be paid $400,000 a year to do.  I only make $84,000 a year.  That's still a lot for me being 19…well, 20 in eight days, years old.

The bottom line there is also that they subject you to a multiple choice standardized test to determine your aptitude, in the US called the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery).  I maxed my ASVAB completely, meaning I could have chosen ANY job I wanted ever.

The other thing is that if you have a bachelors degree, you can come in as an officer, and then the doors REALLY start opening.

Now I feel bad, I always wanted to join the Air Force when I was younger. I wanted to do a lot of things. Either way, you make a great point. I may have to pick it networking and administration as my B.A. specialization after all.

Lol Robin.

@Robin:

> I should join the British army.
>
> Stiff upper lip, old bean! Crumpets and tea anyone? Pip pip!
>
> >! ![](http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/ldp2/oct2009/2/1/armstrong-and-miller-259283104.jpg)

they look like they been doin something they shouldent be doin

@Azure:

> Now I feel bad, I always wanted to join the Air Force when I was younger. I wanted to do a lot of things. Either way, you make a great point. I may have to pick it networking and administration as my B.A. specialization after all.
>
> Lol Robin.

You're blind. You can't.

@Robin:

> @SHADERS:
>
> > they look like they been doin something they shouldent be doin
>
> Nothing wrong with a bit of buggery.

im sorry, im not brit, i dont understand you!
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  :rolleyes: