Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I made a home-made sprite for dah firsterest time!

hamisfat

@Godlord:

> @Robin:
>
> > Looks horrible.
>
> I don't know what looks more horrible; his sprites or his spelling and grammar :icon_nif:.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

you guys are just pitifull  first of all i was just joking around and second of all this is my first time ever actualy making a sprite sheet… the least you could do is give me hints/tips jesus  :rolleyes:

@hamisfat:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Looks horrible.
> >
> > I don't know what looks more horrible; his sprites or his spelling and grammar :icon_nif:.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> You guys are just pitiful. First of all I was just joking around and second of all this is my first time ever actually making a sprite sheet. The least you could do is give me hints/tips, Jesus :rolleyes:.

You actually asked us to tell you if it is good and to rate it, not to give you hints:

> Please rate it and tell me if it's good for my first time =O (I give it a 5/10 for a first time greeny blob thingy) ;D

Here are some tips:

* Install/use a spell checker.
* Read some [tutorials](http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pixel+art+tutorials) covering pixel art.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@hamisfat:

> you guys are just pitifull  first of all i was just joking around and second of all this is my first time ever actualy making a sprite sheet… the least you could do is give me hints/tips jesus  :rolleyes:

You asked me to rate it, not teach you how to pixel.

@Robin:

> @hamisfat:
>
> > you guys are just pitifull  first of all i was just joking around and second of all this is my first time ever actualy making a sprite sheet… the least you could do is give me hints/tips jesus  :rolleyes:
>
> You asked me to rate it, not teach you how to pixel.

If your going to be a total asshole, at least be a bit more constructive when posting.

@hamisfat:

> @Vålöñシ:
>
> > hamisfat, do you mind being my pixel artist for my game???
>
> LOL woa seriosly?? atleast sumone thinks its ok XD

Yes, but look at his signature. He obviously has no taste.

Yeah, newbies (Newbies = new person to something) usually dont start out very well like me.. but atleast I improved, grabbing information there and there…

At first my game was RMXP sprites, then my game transformed into A CONTEST WITH RETARDED ONLINE XD!!! (I probably would have won >:0) Then, I'm making my game to stay in that category but also do what admiral did (which I didn't do before), making features to let people actually enjoy a bad game!

Oh yeah one tip for hamisfat: If you want the sprite to look cartoonish you should add a dark outline to it, so it looks very awsome XD

@Robin:

> @hamisfat:
>
> > @Vålöñシ:
> >
> > > hamisfat, do you mind being my pixel artist for my game???
> >
> > LOL woa seriosly?? atleast sumone thinks its ok XD
>
> Yes, but look at his signature. He obviously has no taste.

Robin, valon as some sort of taste just one that not many people have and  for a rating i say it is bad but a 3/10 for a first try you need to add as robin says light source, make it more rounded, and if you can try looking at other sprites for an example.