Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you smoke cigarettes/weed?

demon xxx x

@Kreator:

> Am I the only one who sees how badly it screws peoples lives? Obviously I don't speak for all users, but I do know a few sadly. They are Jobless, hopeless, and extremely aggressive when they don't have their 'fix'.

Exactly the same can be said for alchohol addiction, prescription medication addiction, tobacco addiction..

It all depends on your persona. Some people are just destined to fuck up - drugs or no drugs.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Grant:

> See, you make cheese cake, then smash it up. Then you take some of it and roll it up in a piece of toilet paper, and then you light it. And afterwards, if its not gone, you can eat it. ;)

Are you from (South) Fail-Europe? Because that would explain why you do something as weird as that.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> @Grant:
>
> > See, you make cheese cake, then smash it up. Then you take some of it and roll it up in a piece of toilet paper, and then you light it. And afterwards, if its not gone, you can eat it. ;)
>
> Are you from (South) Fail-Europe? Because that would explain why you do something as weird as that.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Heh. No. I'm from California. I was just kidding. Bored.

@Grant:

> @Godlord:
>
> > @Grant:
> >
> > > See, you make cheese cake, then smash it up. Then you take some of it and roll it up in a piece of toilet paper, and then you light it. And afterwards, if its not gone, you can eat it. ;)
> >
> > Are you from (South) Fail-Europe? Because that would explain why you do something as weird as that.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Godlord.
>
> Heh. No. I'm from California. I was just kidding. Bored.

California is in the U.S., which I refer to as Fail-Europe.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@M.A.D.:

> Godlord you are luck Mccain wasn't elected because he would attack your counrty because
>
> >! i need to find a image will do 2morrow

I love how Americans always tend to forget about history:

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Ericson
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Kreator:

> Couldn't be more true, when you put it that way.

I know some mates that go mental without a cig, whereas they can go weeks without a cone… possibly indefinately.

I think also alot of people put spin in their weed, (ie tobacco) to span it out or reduce the harshness, this unforunately leads to a phantom addiction, where you think your addicted to pot, but its really the tobacco you are addicted to.

i think some people should be allowed and some shouldnt…im not additcted to it i love the feeling i get from it...i smoke on and off and I am fine I go months with it but right now because i am having a kid instead of a pot fund i put it back for my child... i havent smoked in 15 weeks almost 16...but when my child is born i will not smoke it because i dont want them to get into it... when they are older i will go back to smoking it though... i honestly do not see the problem with it...it is safer than cigs and it is used to help treat cancer.... so who cares.... i think everyone who says its just an addiction... get on ur knees.... and $u*ck it.... Get over yourselves... try it or dont its ur choice... and Idc what you think.

@Dezire:

> Lol?
>
> You can't get addicted to Marijuana.

Wow, and I thought you were a smoker.

People can become as physically dependant on pot as any barbituate or stimulant, it all depends on your consumption.

A person who has smoked 10 joints is not going to become addicted no, I agree, definately nowhere in the scale of cocaine or methamphetamines. However,  someone who say has smoked constantly for 10 -15 years. Your body builds up both dependancies and immunities - which make it as hard to quit cannabis as any other vice you may have.

Some people just have addictive personalities I think, I know both sides of the scale, some who can't live without it and some who don't care if they can't score.

Weed definately is not as addictive as any other drug that theoretically I may have tried..  hehhm.. as a general concensus the drugs that are the most expensive, generally are the most addictive.

Marijuana IS addictive, it was the hardest drug (except cigarettes, which I can't quit) I have ever gotten off of.  As of January 2010 I am off of weed for good, but I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and drink beer occasionally when I play poker online. 
Forgot to add I smoke Marlboro Reds  XD

P.S. I'm am currently making SS functions to spawn random treasure chests (red, blue, or none) on each map, as well as change the chest graphic from opened to closed when player steps onto the tile. Also making a function to clear the old chest spawns (if any) when Player changes maps (to be placed inside Sub OnMapLoad in Main.txt) Finally the code to open the random chest when Player steps onto the spawned chest tile, receiving the item and making the tile graphic an open chest.  As of now it only works well on tiles with no layer 1+, just ground layer. I'll add fix for this later to not spawn a chest if layers 1+ are occupied. Will post the code on the "Scripts" board once I finish/test/debug it all if anyone is interested.

@Drakorius:

> P.S. I'm am currently making SS functions to spawn random treasure chests (red, blue, or none) on each map, as well as change the chest graphic from opened to closed when player steps onto the tile. Also making a function to clear the old chest spawns (if any) when Player changes maps (to be placed inside Sub OnMapLoad in Main.txt) Finally the code to open the random chest when Player steps onto the spawned chest tile, receiving the item and making the tile graphic an open chest.  As of now it only works well on tiles with no layer 1+, just ground layer. I'll add fix for this later to not spawn a chest if layers 1+ are occupied. Will post the code on the "Scripts" board once I finish/test/debug it all if anyone is interested.

Very relevant to marijuana. Thank you for this contribution