Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All is ok, but i cannot get in…

Domino_

Hello all!
I have a problem…  :icon_crap:
I installed all Library files and downloaded Eclipse 2.7
Now i run server going in to Client but he is showing me this:  :rolleyes:

![](http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/1003/c8/248eb4a96de5.jpg)

Please help…

Try reinstalling the library files but this time right click on them and run as a administrator. If that does not work check to see if any firewalls are blocking the program. Windows has one built in.

If that does not work try download Eclipse 2.7 and trying that.

@Marsh:

> Try reinstalling the library files but this time right click on them and run as a administrator. If that does not work check to see if any firewalls are blocking the program. Windows has one built in.
>
> If that does not work try download Eclipse 2.7 and trying that.

Actually just turn off your anti-virus application(s) and your firewall(s) or add Eclipse as an exception.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Maiks1994:

> Eclipse Origins is working…  :azn:
> Eclipse Evolution not working...  :sad:

Then I know what the problem is. There's a difference in the network library used by Eclipse Origins and Eclipse Evolution (and thus Eclipse Stable). Eclipse Origins uses Winsock or something similar, while Eclipse Evolution and Eclipse Stable rely on a library that provides IOCP, the problem is: that IOCP library is quite buggy. I don't know of a solution for this, but Robin might, so it's best to ask/wait for him.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> Then I know what the problem is. There's a difference in the network library used by Eclipse Origins and Eclipse Evolution (and thus Eclipse Stable). Eclipse Origins uses Winsock or something similar, while Eclipse Evolution and Eclipse Stable rely on a library that provides IOCP, the problem is: that IOCP library is quite buggy. I don't know of a solution for this, but Robin might, so it's best to ask/wait for him.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Ron (Verrigan on Mirage) took an existing C++ .dll file which was designed to send byte array packets, grabbed a copy of the source and opened up the memory pool to handle the _huge_ string packets Mirage used to use. This creates a large memory leak which in turn causes VB6 to screw itself.

Yes, if you've ever got an 'Out of memory' error in Eclipse it's no doubt because of the IOCP implementation.

There's no decent IOCP vb6 implementation around, I'm afraid. I'd recommend that Damian converts back to the Winsock control or possibly the Winsock API, depending on how adventurous he's feeling.

Buuut this is a problem with the default Eclipse 2.7 and Eclipse Stable, and unless you can safely convert back to Winsock I'd go bug Damian in the Stable thread to sort it out. XD

@Maiks1994:

> @ilpoonu:
>
> > lol , i pretty much had the same problem … in the end i couldn't get it to work ... formatted my computer and then it worked again.
>
> Thanks i will try..

I suggest you **don't** reformat your computer unless you know what you're doing.

Im not so stupid..  :azn:
I have C and D disck
I will install windows in D and formate C disck and than install windows in C and format D  ;D
Is there faster way to do this all? (sun)
Defragmating wount give any results for this, yes?