Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haaah! Court!

devilbleep

@Kreator:

> That's incredibly sad, someone of your age dog-shotting someone. Unfortunately the worst that is likely to happen to you is some sort of 'good behavior bond'. Don't laugh about it either.

Me or M.A.D.?
And what the hell is "dog-shotting"?

@Robin:

> @M.A.D.:
>
> > i hit a dude with a chair and i didn't get in troble so i think it is dumb
>
> I think you're dumb.

I once hit a kid with a chair… on a payed english lesson. I was 8 back then and he was 12\. He was singing "Old McDonald had a farm" with a really gay voice to piss me off and I told him to stop several times and warned him that I'll hit him with a chair if he won't stop.

Hmm well schools are serious business now. But that's wierd a little scuffle between kids in school results in court appearances now? I remember there wouldn't be any legal things involved unless it was bad enough that the police were called and there were injuries.

But whatever, gotta save the children, and all of that garbage.

@Grant:

> Kay.
>
> And its sad because?

You punched a fat 12 year old kid in the back, and now your bragging about it on a forum for game development. Are you seriously that retarded? To make things clear, it's not the fact that you hit him, it's how you went about it. Show some dignity.

@Anna:

> Hmm well schools are serious business now. But that's wierd a little scuffle between kids in school results in court appearances now? I remember there wouldn't be any legal things involved unless it was bad enough that the police were called and there were injuries.
>
> But whatever, gotta save the children, and all of that garbage.

That's why Fail-Europe is funny… a land where you can get sued for telling someone what is his skin collor.

@Kreator:

> You punched a fat 12 year old kid in the back, and now your bragging about it on a forum for game development. Are you seriously that retarded? To make things clear, it's not the fact that you hit him, it's how you went about it. Show some dignity.

This also.

Pft the legal system sucks, and is retarded.
1.  You shouldnt have hit a kid in the first place.  (If you had hit my kid i'd be back in cuffs)
2.  M.A.D, why in the world would you brag about that?  It's stupid and makes me think you are just a child calling out for attention
3.  I think the "fat" kid should have sat on you.

This thread is completely sad. First off, both Grant and M.A.D are obviously complete morons. Why would you two hit someone else in such a cowardly way? Grow up and learn to fucking face people head on. (I am not condoning violence here kiddies. ;D) Secondly, I applaud the school system for getting your ass in court. Kids need to learn that if the use violence to solve their problems (while it does work against Zombie infestations), there are "rewards" for their actions. Grow up you two and stop being such little twats and bragging about cowardly fights on a game development board.

- Adulese

@Rodriguez:

> This thread is completely sad. First off, both Grant and M.A.D are obviously complete morons. Why would you two hit someone else in such a cowardly way? Grow up and learn to ducking face people head on. (I am not condoning violence here kiddies. ;D) Secondly, I applaud the school system for getting your burro in court. Kids need to learn that if the use violence to solve their problems (while it does work against Zombie infestations), there are "rewards" for their actions. Grow up you two and stop being such little twats and bragging about cowardly fights on a game development board.
>
> - Adulese

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Don't forget to blame it on GTA4…again :rolleyes:

@Kreator:

> You punched a fat 12 year old kid in the back, and now your bragging about it on a forum for game development. Are you seriously that retarded? To make things clear, it's not the fact that you hit him, it's how you went about it. Show some dignity.

I'm not bragging. -_- Maybe I just wanted to tell the forum?
And besides, hes probably 11\. Hes one grade lower than me.

@Rodriguez:

> This thread is completely sad. First off, both Grant and M.A.D are obviously complete morons. Why would you two hit someone else in such a cowardly way? Grow up and learn to ducking face people head on. (I am not condoning violence here kiddies. ;D) Secondly, I applaud the school system for getting your burro in court. Kids need to learn that if the use violence to solve their problems (while it does work against Zombie infestations), there are "rewards" for their actions. Grow up you two and stop being such little twats and bragging about cowardly fights on a game development board.
>
> - Adulese

I AM NOT BRAGGING.

Where the hell do you come of thinking that I am?

And I only hit him cause he was being a fag and calling me retarded and a baby because I beat him in Basket Ball.

Only reason why I hit him in the back was cause I swung and he was walking away.
*It probably didn't even hurt.

It wasn't the school system, it was his parents.

And don't go off thinking I'm some bad retard either, because that was the first time I've gotten in trouble for two years at my school.

@Grant:

> @Kreator:
>
> > You punched a fat 12 year old kid in the back, and now your bragging about it on a forum for game development. Are you seriously that retarded? To make things clear, it's not the fact that you hit him, it's how you went about it. Show some dignity.
>
> I'm not bragging. -_- **Sure, we believe yeah.** Maybe I just wanted to tell the forum? **Isn't that … never mind.**
> And besides, hes probably 11\. Hes one grade lower than me. **Oh so now your beating up younger kids?**
>
> @Rodriguez:
>
> > This thread is completely sad. First off, both Grant and M.A.D are obviously complete morons. Why would you two hit someone else in such a cowardly way? Grow up and learn to ducking face people head on. (I am not condoning violence here kiddies. ;D) Secondly, I applaud the school system for getting your burro in court. Kids need to learn that if the use violence to solve their problems (while it does work against Zombie infestations), there are "rewards" for their actions. Grow up you two and stop being such little twats and bragging about cowardly fights on a game development board.
> >
> > - Adulese
>
> I AM NOT BRAGGING. **Yes you are. ;D**
>
> Where the hell do you come of thinking that I am? **I'm sorry, your grammar has appeared to cause a syntax error in my system. Please try again later.**
>
> And I only hit him cause he was being a fag and calling me retarded and a baby because I beat him in Basket Ball. **Because we all know, that is a valid reason to hit someone in the back.**
>
> Only reason why I hit him in the back was cause I swung and he was walking away. **Cheap excuse is cheap.**
> *It probably didn't even hurt. **Because you likely punch like a … *notices Anna has posted in this thread* ... weakling. ;D**
>
> It wasn't the school system, it was his parents. **Oh, that's even better. Now your gunna have angry parents suing your ass. Good thing the courts aren't bias … oh wait ...**

And post edited with my comments. I'll probably lock this thread soon, so get your posts in before it happens.

- Adulese