Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grand Theft Auto 2

Kusy

Everyone knows this oldie, everyone loves it… and if you don't gtfo. Well anyways, since it's free to download and use those times, it figures we could all download it, get on a Hamachi network (because I heard it works more fluently on LAN and there are som issues with internet play, but it's something that needs testing anyways) and play it online (up to 6 ppl and if someone helps me to set it up)! There's nothing better than some pixel mayhem and gore and I think Eclipse is the place where peopel apriciate it the most.

I got it from [HERE](http://cda.pl/pobierz2.php?plik=OTdfMTI2OTE3NjY4M18xMjMuMTIzLjEyM18xMjYxNDM0MTgxLlpJUA==/Grand) (warning, polish site, you might not understand all the insults towards foreigners, but there's a "click here to download" sign somewhere there) however you can get if from any source you want - rockstar classics site included, if someone is willing to download it - we can test if everything works correctly.

And remember, respect is everything!

oh fuck yeah, I love this game. In high school, me and my friends used to play this all the time. We'd mod the cars, run around in multiplayer, set up ridiculous traps like putting a car on a building and waiting for someone to get close, then drive off and crush them.

ahh… nostalgia.