Find results in...

Bigger NPCs

Gradyleb

@Robin:

> @Gradyleb:
>
> > any other way?
>
> Either use Origins or rip it from Origins. Every other way is inferior.

every other way is inferior…kinda a broad generalization there...

what about what spodi did for vbgore

@DFA:

> @Robin:
>
> > @Gradyleb:
> >
> > > any other way?
> >
> > Either use Origins or rip it from Origins. Every other way is inferior.
>
> every other way is inferior…kinda a broad generalization there...
>
> what about what spodi did for vbgore

vbGORE isn't Eclipse. At the moment the only other way people have different sized sprites is by hardcoding each size.

origins aint eclipse either, its MS4

why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect

@DFA:

> origins aint eclipse either, its MS4
>
> why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
> it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect

If you're just here to argue again you can fuck off.

If you're going to release vbGORE's system as a tutorial, then go for it. If you're not, then Origins has the best system usable in Eclipse.

@Robin:

> @DFA:
>
> > origins aint eclipse either, its MS4
> >
> > why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
> > it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect
>
> If you're just here to argue again you can fuck off.
>
> If you're going to release vbGORE's system as a tutorial, then go for it. If you're not, then Origins has the best system usable in Eclipse.

RAWR nerd rage lol

everything is always a contest with you, you've always gotta be the best, and better than everything else

@DFA:

> @Robin:
>
> > @DFA:
> >
> > > origins aint eclipse either, its MS4
> > >
> > > why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
> > > it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect
> >
> > If you're just here to argue again you can fuck off.
> >
> > If you're going to release vbGORE's system as a tutorial, then go for it. If you're not, then Origins has the best system usable in Eclipse.
>
> RAWR nerd rage lol
>
> everything is always a contest with you, you've always gotta be the best, and better than everything else

As I said, if you want to release a better system than my dynamic sprite code then be my guest. It's not a question of me wanting to be the best, it's the fact that Origins has the best sprite code on offer at Eclipse. >_>

@Robin:

> @DFA:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > @DFA:
> > >
> > > > origins aint eclipse either, its MS4
> > > >
> > > > why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
> > > > it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect
> > >
> > > If you're just here to argue again you can fuck off.
> > >
> > > If you're going to release vbGORE's system as a tutorial, then go for it. If you're not, then Origins has the best system usable in Eclipse.
> >
> > RAWR nerd rage lol
> >
> > everything is always a contest with you, you've always gotta be the best, and better than everything else
>
> As I said, if you want to release a better system than my dynamic sprite code then be my guest. It's not a question of me wanting to be the best, it's the fact that Origins has the best sprite code on offer at Eclipse. >_>

But that would make sense to release a "dynamic sprite code"then going to EO(which isn't finished).Not everything is dynamic anyway.

@XxshadowchrisXx:

> @Robin:
>
> > @DFA:
> >
> > > @Robin:
> > >
> > > > @DFA:
> > > >
> > > > > origins aint eclipse either, its MS4
> > > > >
> > > > > why does it matter that its for 'vbgore', the implementation is what we are talking about.
> > > > > it could be written in pseudocode and still have the same effect
> > > >
> > > > If you're just here to argue again you can fuck off.
> > > >
> > > > If you're going to release vbGORE's system as a tutorial, then go for it. If you're not, then Origins has the best system usable in Eclipse.
> > >
> > > RAWR nerd rage lol
> > >
> > > everything is always a contest with you, you've always gotta be the best, and better than everything else
> >
> > As I said, if you want to release a better system than my dynamic sprite code then be my guest. It's not a question of me wanting to be the best, it's the fact that Origins has the best sprite code on offer at Eclipse. >_>
>
> But that would make sense to release a "dynamic sprite code"then going to EO(which isn't finished).Not everything is dynamic anyway.

As I said in the EO thread, I'm not gonna spend my time picking out features and releasing them as stand-alone tutorials for a version of Eclipse which it's supposed to supersede.

That'd be the same as Microsoft releasing the Aero theme for Windows 95.

Anyway, this is becoming a rant about me rather than a discussion about how to make sprites render at different sizes. If you want to rant about me, go do it in it's own thread.

@DFA:

> no thx, rather not get banned
> rants only good on US forums, you know, the ones that support "freedom of speech" aka first amendment??
>
> anyway its over, drop it.

Glad to see you're so aware of your own country's affairs. <3

so, the only way to do it would be to rip it from Origins eh?

what would i rip out specifically?
(i know your not hear to answer questions Robin, but think you could tell me?)

and geez, a war on the thread, wow, was not expecting that when i logged back in :P

@Gradyleb:

> so, the only way to do it would be to rip it from Origins eh?
>
> what would i rip out specifically?
> (i know your not hear to answer questions Robin, but think you could tell me?)
>
> and geez, a war on the thread, wow, was not expecting that when i logged back in :P

I released it as a tutorial a long time ago but you need separate sprite sheets for it to work.

The easiest way to get it working is obviously to just use Origins, but if you want you can just rip it from Origins and put it in Stable. Or get someone else to do it for you.

And just ignore Dmitry. He just likes making trouble. <3