Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[WIP] Turbocookies weapons UPDATED!

turbocookie

hey im new to pixel art and i did these in exactly 6 mins i rushed it but anyways.

please leave feedback!

P.S.  would it be hard to make these so players can hold them? atm there like icons

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/3ae5e7211e46f14def600b39de00ecc4.PNG)

I just fixed the colours, tell me if its better.

kreator i read your guide, but, i had trouble with the shading =]

just a suggestions zoom in a bit on ur tutorial so people can see each shade, unless its just me =]

thanks guys, i wanna add like a frost effect on blue one and a poison effect on green

@turbocookie:

> alrighty =], also, how many pixels x pixels do weapons have to be? these ones are pretty big i dnt think it would work :/

Problem with Eclipse is that tiles are limited to 32x32\. The way to practise is to use a random size and just draw over and over again. If you don't want to finish your sword for instance, you could let it rest for a while and try something else (e.g. a tree). When you practise just enough you'll be able to create some epic art, but it takes dedication, time and a lot of practice. At the end the 32x32 limit will not be much of a problem at all.

Regards,
  Godlord.

the main problem with 32x32 that I find is the limitation of pixels, its hard to make a detailed weapon with such little pixels, i think im just gonna edit the premade weapons =] they are allready done so i can add colours and small details to make lots more weapons =] thanks for that godlord!

@turbocookie:

> the main problem with 32x32 that I find is the limitation of pixels, its hard to make a detailed weapon with such little pixels, i think im just gonna edit the premade weapons =] they are allready done so i can add colours and small details to make lots more weapons =] thanks for that godlord!

That's why you should practise freely first and then restrict yourself some more. Besides, it's good to know some pixel art techniques first so you understand how you can add detail without actually adding that much detail at all.

Regards,
  Godlord.