Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[download] Silverdale source code

DFA

Why release it? :S

But yeah.. its allready leaked anyway, i don't mind..
I'd be glad if somebody found good use of it, and in that case credited Silverdale, and its coders.

Allthrough the coders might not approve, since its their work..

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, so with the SD1.4.5 when every I try to load up the client it says a file is missing from the GUI. I loaded all the GUI files from SD1.3.79 and I still got the same error. This is with post1.4.5 also.

With SD1.3.79 how do I set myself as an admin? I tried to edit the character info .ini but access is not on there. Tried doing it straight from the server but the lstplayers box doesnt load any players on it.

I know I sound like a newb but this has really got me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey DFA i've been trying to contact you on MRDE. Im using the post 1.4.5 source and it doesnt let me edit spells. If you could help me out i would appreciate it
^.^
(Oh btw if no one answered you yet zoso, yes post 1.4.5 has the draggable spell/item system)

Thanks,
Zephy  ;D

• 2 months later...
Hey ZoSo i know your bringing back silverdale but i wanted to ask your permission to use this source for the base on my game, it would be rude not to ask.
I was thinking of using the VX version of the FSM sprites and the VX tiles as well. Im going to play with the code a bit aswell. If i have your permission to use your source i'd appreciate it