Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Satanic Messages from Server…

RGMASTER

I keep getting satanic messages from the server while i'm not using it. Here are some that have been sent so far:

Lucipher is within you. While he awaits rebirth though art to carry out thy doing.
Though art not carrying out thy doing. By the time the moon pierces this land with light, though lord will hasth reborn forever more.
Lucipher arises within thy soul and creates darkness throughout thy land. He who shall form thy army of darkness shall forever be living with thy soul of Lucipher hasth he creates thy mind of insanity.
Innocence is proven through thy trials. Trial one: Though hasth return to thy land with thy head of thy beast and proof of thy living purely in thy eyes of lucipher.
Smart you are but not not wise in the eyes of lucipher. Though art not to worry, thy soul shall be replenished at the coming of Satana, as we await immortal freedoms.
0.0195195195195195195195195195195 * YOU KNOW WHAT
51.230769230769230769230769230769 * 13
Thy true puzzle lies not within thy true puzzle, but withing thy soul while satana is born. To accomodate to Lucipher, we form an alliance with thy darkness and recreate our selves through The All-Seeing Eye of satana.

. . .

A. Someone does it while your away
B. Someone hacked into your server. sending msg packets.
C. this is a load of shit

There is no such deity messing with your server. Even if their was such thing.. they wouldn't waste the time to mess with an eclipse server.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
backed away to change music :/

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
BLAH!

have you let anyone access to your source or your main?

whoevers doing that is jsut pure win :')

i'd actually piss myself if my server did that XD

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

DUCK SAKES!

worship satan mode…. wtf...

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
JESUS CHRIST!

@RGMASTER:

> Oh, I found the problem.
>
> I had it set to "Worship Satan" mode, not "MMORPG" mode.
>
> Thanks for helping!

I'm telling you man, this is from the zombie manpage:

> Note that syntax errors in ZOMBIE programs can be extremely dangerous, especially if demons or djinn are invoked. These spirits may escape the CPU and wreak havoc in the outside world without the correct binding commands. The language author recommends all computers running ZOMBIE code be surrounded by correctly inscribed pentagrams or other protective seals.

:icon_crap:

@[THE-KRIS:

> link=topic=59804.msg632866#msg632866 date=1272588124]
> have you let anyone access to your source or your main?
>
> whoevers doing that is jsut pure win :')
>
> I'd actually piss myself if my server did that XD
>
> Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> DUCK SAKES!
>
> worship satan mode…. wtf...
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
> JESUS CHRIST!

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Lol, this is fake, give him a mute or something… >.>

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Seroiously? DONT BLOCK MEH!

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!??!?  :icon_crap:

@[THE-KRIS:

> link=topic=59804.msg632874#msg632874 date=1272588334]
> ee4.5?
>
> is this thread just doomed to nonesense now? :P
>
> lmao! sorry viciousdead :P
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
>
> OH JESUS CHRIST!

I got the post message as soon as I clicked "Quote" then I got it two more times why trying to post.. D:<