Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Box Rap Battle

IceCream Tuesday

>! JayR:
Shit shit, look at this kid, trying ta walk around like hes so big. talkin bout the noobs, lookin at nips slips and boobs on his youtube. Shit I remember back in the day, when me and marsh would duck with folks, and sit and play. God, I really wish I was blazed
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
Calmy chill, we're all the same still. Evan the arse, Dan smokin' grass, and me touchin' the flask. Kill us now, I don't give a duck how. We'll all end up here, just bring the beer.
>! JayR:
Naw son, its not our time. how could we miss this shit, we got so much to rhyme. Plus theres a on going debate, of cake and pie, and im sure as hell not leavin till iget my slice
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
Just sit the duck down, you've had enough. You're messin with the big dogs dan, and we are playin' rough. You wanna slice but you can't, I have that whole mother ducker in my hand. Keeping it tight like a nun's britches, steal that pie and you'll need stitches.
>! JayR:
haha hear me chuckle, listen to this kid talk, you little ducker. I think you forget,who granted you your powers, before me, kid you were pickin flowers. One little slice? you got me all wrong. By the end of this song, all that shit will be gone. Im so sneaky like a fox, duck with and ill wipe out my package
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
I'll rush into this track with not even a gat. I bring my roflcopter in, I'll be all up in your bra. All you'll duckin' hear before I kill is nothin but SOI!
>! varinyc:
I hear some nice words all flowing and neat. but you all seem a bit off from the on track beat. Just sitting here chilling where the moon meets the sun. An RPers Paradise, and oh so much fun. WTF is up with you two, arguing over pie. Like modays and welfare checks, six babies in a cart as you hear them all cry. :/
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
You aren't in this. Just go on with your business. Rhymin bout shit you know nothin bout. Keep my name out your mouth before I send you so far south. I keep it strong and upbeat, keep runnin, keep stuntin, keep lyin and keep trying trick. You ain't nothin but a little rap game shit.
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
That's what I thought. Should have just bought that tape, instead of sitting here getting raped. I'm just so duckin' fly, I'm like a beast with no leash, all on your arse like you just sat in broken glass. I'll shank ya with a rusty dirk, but don't be trusty, turn back get murk.
>! Tokyoromi:
Tape doesn't rhyme with Raped
>! SoiWilliamSoi:
Tokyoromi, Don't even start homie. I'ma come for you next. Just sit here and type that text. I'll find you, and hunt you, and you'll see nothing but a quick flash of kung fu.
>! varinyc:
@tokyoromi it could be considered a slant rhyme
>! Tokyoromi:
You're a slant rhyme >_>
>! SoiWilliamSoi: He might be a slant rhyme, but female dog I'm the wind and you a wind chime. I blow your arse back before you even have time. Constant flow, solid dro. Back up off this hoe.
>! [Cake]antho3000: u call ur self william but u act like miriam. I guess u have a skirt becuse u dont have skills. so let me teach u somthing about the rythm
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Come back when you can spell, its like you try to grind, but keep bustin your dome off the rail. I'ma raise hell. Hit you so damn hard after I'm done all you'll know is brail.
>! [Cake]antho3000: I dont know what is brail but I stay in the rail until I finish here you can go to jail
>! SoiWilliamSoi: You speak is just so weak, I believe you could do better just speakin leet. If you're lucky, after I'm finished, you can clean your rhymes off my cleets.
>! [Cake]antho3000: yeah whatever ill be back when my english is more expanded
>! SoiWilliamSoi: You say expanded, but when you get back, eclipse will be long disbanded. Just lingerin' pros and some little google hoes.
>! [PIE] ICT: Didn't catch that last bit, just though it a cough you let slip. I'll ignore it, else try again I'll spit, embarase, and make ya feel ten. I'm underground mother ducker you can't comprehend the way my words flow around these bends. You might might drink your beer, and you smoke your weed, but I'm king and I ride this mother duckin steed.
>! [Evan to the fail!]
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Chill the duck ICT, or may I just say drink some tea. Call you by your real name Mr. Evan. You aint nothin, so stop tryin hun. Cutie lookin fine, but boy you all mine. I'll use you as a tootpick after I finish my smooth rhymes.
>! uıןɐpuǝʍb uǝǝnb: Oh willy you so fine… You so fine you blow my mind
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Gwen baby you like the humble little queen, I could sit all day talkin' to you and sippin lean. Bring me back to memory lane, while we just smoke some mary jane. I keep your thoughts trippy as if I'm a hippy.
>! [PIE] ICT: Nigga you gay.
It'll be hard to use me as a toothpick, when your mouths always full of stick. I'll take the tea, and duck it.. take a trip on the sea, you see how I did that, I blew your mind, here on out I'm not being kind. So go. pack your bags, I'll give you time to say bye to all your fags.
>! uıןɐpuǝʍb uǝǝnb: Unfortunately my time is done. I have to rise with the morning sun.
>! Even tho you're a crazy loon, I'll talk to you really soon!
>! SoiWilliamSoi: ICT, Cream cheese, all full of shit. female dog back up before you jumble more of hits. You seem to be tryin, but more like dyin. Your rhymes jag like a buzz saw, and didn't you say somethin earlier bout cuttin your nuts off? ;].
>! varinyc: yeah clean your teeth.. I wanna see them shine. you think your tough, I'll show you you're mine. I really don't care if you're a girl or a guy, it's just those tough "bad guys" that I love to see cry. You may think you rule, but you're just another follower. a tool from the beginning now are you a choker or swallower?
Nevermind, from half the words that come out of your moth, I think I'll pass…by the time I'm done you'll come to realize it was YOU who sat on glass.
>! SoiWilliamSoi: aww gwen don't go, skip work and come home. Rest, wake, look your best. I'll be flyin there soon, we can sit and watch the moon. Carry on while we constantly strive on. :].
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Varinyc, you can't compare with me. It takes you an hour to get a bit of power, concentrate to hard, your bound to bust a vein. I keep you turnin back, be sure not to strain. Scream little timmy, I can make you do the shimmy. Keep up with me or I'll cut off all your limbys.
>! [PIE] ICT: My nut, you must be mistake when I was tellin how your girls a slut.  I'll stop, leave it here, keep this shit pg or tell you how she took it in the rear.
>! varinyc: Your grammar is okay, your rhymes are bad. your language is foul, your demeanor is sad. I'm not the type to go out and make a fool, but against a "pro" like you, I think it'll all be cool. I'll have some fun, bust up your run. I'll kill your buzz, just hope I'm not the only one.
>! SoiWilliamSoi: ICT you act like you free flow. But your rhymes are longer than your girl's ho ho. I keep tellin' ya how its done. Did I forget to mention How your girl let me touch her buns?
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Keep tryin, and keep rhymin, maybe one day you'll be flashin all the diamonds. Oh wait did I say diamonds, I meant to say white men. Use your three languages, and ask for more porridge. Cus baby you gotta get used to it.
>! varinyc: You talk about girls, like tea in Brittain. But against the opposite gender I bet you've only been hittin' and running because they send you fast, after you gaized at the future and realized you had no chance that would last.
>! [PIE] ICT: buns you say. cause thats okay.  with your gal I got a little fowl. when I didn't break a sweat to make your girl wet.
>! SoiWilliamSoi: Sex is no problem. I'll be there like the hob goblin. Your girl felt great last night. She'll probably scream my name like she did when I was takin' a bite.
>! SoiWilliamSoi: ICT. Didn't I hear you drink their pee. Constantly screamin like they bein raped. Have em all over the bed like a window drape. Kill me now if you're getting fowl. All I wanna know is with a little stick how?
>! [PIE] ICT: now I see, strugglin so bad you jump to pee? spreading rumors the best you got. need some inspiration.. go smoke some pot. You're getting lazy, and a bit crazy since your duckin your mom.
>! SoiWilliamSoi: How lame, and what a shame, Bringin up my mom. Well there boy you ain't nothin but wrong. You know you have to hit low cus I go so strong. female dog I'm clean but I'll hit that bong. And when I'm done, floss with your female dog's thong.
>! [PIE] ICT: Go hard? is that your muse don't make me laugh at this pathetic ruse. Your trying but not pickin it up. start fresh, I'll get you a sip-pi cup.

I thought I'd drop something via my 1859 rap counterpart, Moni-cool:

![](http://beaubuckley.info/derrick/Moni-cool.png)

> Greetings, friends, I overheard you talking, and thought I'd stop by to leave you fellows gawking at my skill with the pen and my skill with the rhyme; I'll show you why writing "killed it" in 1859.

> Your grammar is atrocious, where are your English skills? You simply must stop venting for your own silly thrills. Subject matter various, all your words precarious, I'd carry this some more, but here comes a daring twist:
>
> I quit.

• 2 months later...