Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World war 3!

andis_dark

hmm. . .
World war 3\. Sounds like nice game huh?
Lol i guess ya know what i meam with that.
So i was wondering what would happen if just now would start ww3.
Lets see what every1 thnk. Write what country would win the war and why, plz dnt vote for your own country for no reason!
I thnk china would win or usa. Becouse china and usa have big firepower. . .

Every country with nuclear capabaility would launch their missiles. Then, when the dust has settled the major powers will look to expand their borders - causing more war.

As Anna said, the 3rd world would probably be a major victor as I doubt any country would launch at them.

@Zero3X:

> Every country with nuclear capabaility would launch their missiles. Then, when the dust has settled the major powers will look to expand their borders - causing more war.
>
> As Anna said, the 3rd world would probably be a major victor as I doubt any country would launch at them.

I'm sure someone would, out of spite.

by third world, do you mean third world countries? like Pakistan and those little countries that dont have much power? they are already attacking those.
But america has the most chance of winning a war. has the most nukes in the world. and its a democracy. china has more people, but it has a government that most of the citizens dont like. but isreal might win to. if youve noticed, they have been silently spreading its roots.

Most likely, if I think, it would go like this?

china attacks taiwan
usa tries to help taiwan but doesn't suceed due to the long distance for aid and plus, modern warfare takes care of things fast
taiwan is taken over but militias and riots breaks out all over
Tibet and china conflict is on a sharp edge
usa and afghan are still fighting
North Korea takes the chance and attacks South Korea
Japan helps south Korea
China, not wanting to have North Korean refugees helps North Korea
Russia kinda yields towards China because she is closer and may benefit Russia by gaining more trust
US can't stay out of the Asian wars and decides to step in and become heroes
US defeats North Korea along with Japanese and South Korean forces
Afghan militias take chance and terrorize US with a few fail home made bombs
EU stays out of it
India takes the chance and starts to manufacture lots of items! (for war)
North Korea stubbornly drops a nuclear bomb on South Korea, turning everyone including China against North Korea
North Korea massacre begins (eliminating all people who thinks bombing the south koreans were a good thing)
US doesn't drop a nuke on NK..
China stops Taiwanese riots and Tibetan riots by doing harsh massacres OR capturing them and putting them in really wierd jailcells

IDK this is really random but I think this might go like that…
hey its just ideas please dont flame at me :D

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@Zonova
US wins over who?? D:
Have you ever been to China? >.>

@[B.O.T.C.H.:

> Zonova link=topic=61126.msg644930#msg644930
> But america has the most chance of winning a war. has the most nukes in the world. and its a democracy.

so democracy = nukes? XD

I've once heard someone tell me that they hate China and North Korea for not giving the people human rights and then told me that they need to be nuked right away.

@Vålöñシ:

> @[B.O.T.C.H.:
>
> > Zonova link=topic=61126.msg644930#msg644930
> > But america has the most chance of winning a war. has the most nukes in the world. and its a democracy.
>
> so democracy = nukes? XD
>
> I've once heard someone tell me that they hate China and North Korea for not giving the people human rights and then told me that they need to be nuked right away.

Was he American? ;D

@Robin:

> @Vålöñシ:
>
> > @[B.O.T.C.H.:
> >
> > > Zonova link=topic=61126.msg644930#msg644930
> > > But america has the most chance of winning a war. has the most nukes in the world. and its a democracy.
> >
> > so democracy = nukes? XD
> >
> > I've once heard someone tell me that they hate China and North Korea for not giving the people human rights and then told me that they need to be nuked right away.
>
> Was he American? ;D

Yah it was all over his profile page >.>

It doesn't matter who nukes who, either way we can sit down and enjoy the fireworks  ;D.
I call dibs on being the first World War 3 victim!

But then again, a small land like the Netherlands probably won't be nuked first, what would they gain from it? [/…]