Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Orc Race

Mun

![](http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/AmrasF/Ogre-1.png?t=1275928429)

It's not done yet, I still need to improve it. Any comments?

(Sorry about before guys, tell me what you think!)

@Anna:

> It's a little small for an ogre.

Depends if the 'Human' sprite is smaller then that one. But if it is the same size I would without seeing the topic title, probably would of said it was an cool looking orc.

@Rushεr:

> @Anna:
>
> > It's a little small for an ogre.
>
> Depends if the 'Human' sprite is smaller then that one. But if it is the same size I would without seeing the topic title, probably would of said it was an cool looking orc.

Damn so that was the word, I was trying to remember it. xD Yeah it's an orc.

I'd say make it burlier looking. You know, a bit wider across the shoulders and all. Orcs are strong, it's one of their few good qualities- giving it broad shoulders and a bigger chest creates that impression.

@Ballie:

> I don't think orcs translate well into your style. Like Mike said, it looks like an alien, likely due to the huge head in comparison to the body. It's going to tend to look too cartoony without some sort of anatomical corrections.

I think cartoony is what he was going for since his game has an anime feel to it, but as the other guys said you should widen up the shoulders and chest abit to make him seem stronger/bigger

I know that was the style. That's why I said it didn't translate well across styles. The huge head really detracts from the other physical characteristics that would make for a more archetypal orc. When the sprite base has a large head like that, it just makes it hard to make it look menacing.