Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Make money sites are not allowed!!!!

gizmo1

Most of you guys know me, I been away from eclipse for awhile but I'm coming back and possibly going to be deving Eclipse.NET again with directx 9 since SDL was a fail. but thats not what I'm going to talk about here, I really could use some money raising to get a website up for the engine, so I found this website called NOT ALLOWED!!! and here is what they say - **NOT ALLOWED!!! is a Get Paid To website. Complete offers, refer friends and earn cash without spending a dime! We opened our doors on September 21st, 2009\. We are a part of NOT ALLOWED!!!. We strive to offer our member's the best support around. We are 100% Legit, and try our very best to give our members the hottest crediting surveys on the internet. Whether you are new to NOT ALLOWED!!! websites, or an experienced member we all welcome you to NOT ALLOWED!!!!**
now many of you believe these sites are scams, well you guys should actually try the site out rather then coming to quick and stupid assumptions because I've actually made some cash already, I need $100 more before I can start up the project, because I'm gonna need a site that supports shell access(other words helps me set up an SVN).

if you don't believe me then check this out
NOT ALLOWED!!!

Do at least 4 blazingawards offers and you will be able to get your money in a flash.

It takes $2 to payout to paypal.

NOT ALLOWED!!!

Keep in mind, that your doing this to raise money for my engine development.

@silentdemonic:

> You can setup SVN on your own machine, why do you need a website for it :-\

well my computer is down half the time too lolz….I need a developers svn, which means I need shell access.

I hate these things it's all fake money and fake transactions. Virus on the face of true economy. :icon_alabanza:

@Harris:

> @uıןɐpuǝʍb:
>
> > You can have a make money site link in your sig
>
> Okay cool, can you tell that to Robin please.

Oh nice trying to play moderators/admins off eachother. :rolleyes:

@Anna:

> I hate these things it's all fake money and fake transactions. Virus on the face of true economy. :icon_alabanza:
>
> @Harris:
>
> > @uıןɐpuǝʍb:
> >
> > > You can have a make money site link in your sig
> >
> > Okay cool, can you tell that to Robin please.
>
> Oh nice trying to play moderators/admins off eachother. :rolleyes:

its not fake, add me to msn anna, i'll show you a heap load of proof, those other bucks sites really are scams, but these aren't.

I loled because I first thought "Not allowed" was the website. Then I started thinking.
And these site don't work for me. Most of the offers are not available in my country. I tried to get like 10 dollars and it seemed impossible so i just quit.

It's a bloody pyramid scheme. -_-

> Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.

> Pyramid  schemes are illegal in many countries including Albania, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Not only that, it's an unsustainable business model, hence why they **never stay around**.

Would you lot stop being so bloody naïve and wake up to the truth that you don't get money for nothing.