Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RuneScape monster sprite fix (I've already got the images)

Im_Mad_1337

So, I was on RuneScape earlier, and thought about making RuneScape monster sprites for EO, so I went into the volcano in Karamja and took many pictures of lesser demons at different angles (after over 30 minutes, I got all the best angles I needed) and I assembled them, but my problems is, I'm no good at assembling sprites, they are all offset when I make the NPC, so, I was wondering if somebody could fix it for me. Thanks so much if you can.

Edit: Don't worry about the distortion in the attachment thumbnail, when you download it, it looks fine.
Edit: I already got somebody to fix it for me.

just line them up yourself its not hard …

Simple Make a sqaure with a + in the middle of it.

Line up sprites where they are all on the + on same locations.

Save

There you go done.....

and no i wont do it for you just told you how to do it and i also agree with anna. I wouldnt use ripped sprites.

@Draken:

> just line them up yourself its not hard …
>
> Simple Make a sqaure with a + in the middle of it.
>
> Line up sprites where they are all on the + on same locations.
>
> Save
>
> There you go done.....
>
> and no I wont do it for you just told you how to do it and I also agree with anna. I wouldnt use ripped sprites.

I already got them fixed, and why are you guys saying that? They aren't "ripped" I made them… I may not have drawn them out, but I still had to get all the proper pictures and angles which is really hard... I don't know if you've tried doing it, but its alot harder then it seems.

@Robin:

> I thought my point was fairly obvious. It looks horrible.

I didn't mean to sound rude about it, I was just saying… if I wanted an opinion, I would ask for it. And if you think is so horrible, send it in to Jagex, I didn't make the models.

@Robin:

> No, the model looks fine. Your rip is horrible. Put that into Origins and it'll look very, very bad.

How is the rip horrible? that makes no sense, sidenote, sized properly, it looks really nice in origins… I have 3 different sizes of them in one of my test clients, and they look alright.