Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Web developer

aaaron

Hey, my name is Aaron and I have been learning HTML and CSS for the past year. I have made many sites, and I have came here to see if anyone here wanted one.

I can do the following:
HTML, CSS, Web Design

I can make the site, put in backgrounds, colors, logos and I will also manitain the site if you want me to.
I have an example here, http://fallenwallsrpg.webs.com. I never finished it because I quit that game and I have left it up for example. A website like this, with everything on it and as many pages as you want, I would charge about $10\. If you would like a website, PM me or contact me.

Thanks,
Aaron

MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

A few tips.
Center your design.
Buttons should show some hint they have been rolled over.
The Partners Box would look better beneath the main box to keep in line with the design. Just wrap it into a div block element.
There is too much of a font clash between your soft on the eyes Button font which it seems like a Comic Sans type versus the main content which looks like a plain jane Times Roman.
Grey, Red, Blue, White, Black - too many colours - narrow the colour scheme to something that works and also look to have the background be more cheerful/reflective of the content.

Those are just a few tips.

It's really cool of you to offer your services at such a low price but when looking at your source, the techniques used are kind of outdated or of bad form. At least you don't use tables though…

Good luck on your job hunt. =]

This website reminds me too much of this site [http://apwebdesign.tk](http://apwebdesign.tk) just with a little changed.

Anyways you shouldn't use a old example to show off something your trying to sell. Your work should be fully finished even if it has filler content in the website.

The first website I made looked better than that, show us what you got and don't show us stuff that you already know is so bad that no one is going to pay you for anything like it, people expect to get what you show them for the price and right now what you are showing them is horrible to such a high price.

Look into designing Web 2.0 Websites. They are a little difficult to grasp at first but they actually take less time design wise and most of the features can be used from open source scripts. ^_^.

http://sixrevisions.com/tutorials/photoshop-tutorials/how-to-create-a-clean-web-20-style-web-design-in-photoshop/

Doing it at your quality and using that program anyone can do. People are looking for PHP and complex and beautiful designs for they websites.

I would recommend to not charge at this time. Build up a portfolio and then charge. 

[edit]
I am not trolling or being nasty. I respect that your trying and you are trying to get into coding. Just the way you have said it is a bit wrong. But I bet soon you will be awesome.

Wow guys, no need to be so harsh. He's looking for some extra cash and he is charging a very low price.

The sites don't really look that good though and as I mentioned before, the markup language (it's not code, fyi) is pretty outdated. I recommend learning and studying some more before trying to make money from designing sites but you do what you gotta do.

The bashing and hateful language isn't very cool though. Why not just lay things out and explain things kindly?

I'm still learning too but it's fun isn't it? Keep it up and keep learning; you'll be making the big bucks in no time! =]