Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paid Programmer For Hire

Kimimaru

EDIT: hydrakiller4000 is no longer taking up anymore jobs because he's currently overloaded with work and will not be able to offer his services after he's done with his current jobs.

Hello, Eclipse! I'm posting on behalf of my good friend, hydrakiller4000, who works with me on Super Mario Bros. Online. The reason he did not post himself is that, if he made an account, he would not be known around the community, and many people would be skeptical about him and probably not trust him. Because of this, I'm posting for him.

Background: hydrakiller4000 is very familiar with the Eclipse engine, and I would say he's just as good in programming as I am. If you are unfamiliar with my coding capabilities, then I'd advise you to look around the Source Tutorials board, as I have some tutorials there. Here are links to a few of them:

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61990.0.html
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,56594.0.html
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,53860.0.html
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,51977.0.html

However, the best example of my programming ability can be found in my game, Super Mario Bros. Online, in which there are turn-based battles and some other advanced features, such as an ammo system for ranged weapons. hydrakiller4000 would be capable of doing all of this, as he has worked with me on many of the features found in Super Mario Bros. Online. Of course, he can do scripting as well as source code editing.

Here is a quote from him that he has asked me to post on this topic regarding his services:

> -Entire engine optimization: I will remove any features you do not need as well as code some things in a better fashion so that your game will run smoother and faster. I will do this for both the Client and the Server
> -Features: I can create features for you guys on request
> -Bug Fixes: I can fix any coding errors in your engine and make them work properly or to your liking
>
> Please note that I will charge for each individual job, although if you request multiple things at once, I will lower the price of each job individually, as it takes the same effect as buying products in bulk (the more you buy, the less you pay for each product). So, for example, if you are paying for an entire engine optimization and two features at once, it will cost around $5-$6 less than if you purchased each one at different times.
>
> My prices for the above services are as follows:
>
> Entire engine optimization = $25 USD
>
> Features = $3 - $15 USD, depending on the feature
>
> Bug Fixes = $1 - $7 USD, depending on the fix
>
> I will guarantee that the finished code works without errors. Should you experience any errors with the code I gave you, please let me know, and I will fix any errors for free. I'm also an experienced coder, so I can code things in a very efficient manner.
>
> Once I finish making your code, I will notify you of it and then expect payment. Once the payment has been processed, I will give you the code. If it does not work as you hoped it would, I will make changes to it for free. If you'd like, I can also make videos and then send them to you so that you can check up on my progress. This way, I can make everything work as you like before you pay me so that we won't have any future complications.
>
> Please also note that prices are negotiable and are not set in stone. Thanks.

Contact Information: If you are interested in these services, please PM me or post on here so that I can give you hydrakiller4000's MSN through a PM. He has requested that I do not give it out publicly.

His method of obtaining payment will be Paypal.

Thanks!

@PokemonSlayer:

> Those prices are too low to indicate a good result.

Not necessarily. I personally know that he's a good programmer who knows his stuff. Anyway, he does state that he has a guarantee on his code, so I don't see how the result wouldn't be good. Remember that he's basically doing individual jobs for people, so he can't really be considered a part of anyone's team.

Until people revoke thier paypal payments after he has given them the code. He should set up a quick proper shop/cart if he is serious. Also if he is serious he should get to know people here - he is only going to get known by showing his face, not hiding behind yours - but I do understand what you mean, initially coming from you it may not be considered just another crappy programmer looking to make a few extra bucks, he has your testemonial

Hydra just finished make a Quest system with a Quest Editor for me, he did it all very fast and showed me the progress as he finished each step. He then let me watch him use it all (vis TeamViewer) to see how it worked before I purchased the codes from him.

The switch from money to code worked fine with no problems and everything he coded for me is working how it should.

Hydrakilla seems to know a lot and has been very helpful with this Quest System he did for me, and some other edits he helped me with.

My experience with Hydra:

He just finished a Battle-Turn System to my game very fast and with good results, he did very good and he always ask me about if i like me the system, he is very great and professional coder.

When he finish all work, he let me watch via TeamViewer and when all is ok, he send me.

If you need a good coder, with cheap prices, and good results, hire Hydra :)

Sorry for my bad english.

Sounds very good :D

One suggestion though, after reading "When he finish all work, he let me watch via TeamViewer and when all is ok, he send me." It works out ok but TV is slow, what I did was just host their server on my comp and send them the client, therefore they could see for themselves that is worked ;)  Just an idea you may wanna take.