Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Visual basic 6 download

arundas

Ok now that microsoft doesn't support Visual basic download s i cant open the source eclipse with the new 2010 express edition  :sad: so can anyone upload the 2 mb installer in a hosting site? Please :icon_alabanza:

Exactly what Robin says in the post BUT, I use Vb Portable because my Visual Studio 6 (Enterprise - I think) CD is too damaged… I have no problem with the components and such although I will be sure to check on it before I release PP.

@jcsnider:

> Exactly what Robin says in the post BUT, I use Vb Portable because my Visual Studio 6 (Enterprise - I think) CD is too damaged… I have no problem with the components and such although I will be sure to check on it before I release PP.

There are steps you can take to use VB6.0 portable, but it requires more knowledge than the general newbie has.

@Mr.:

> @Mikekan13:
>
> > It is not illegal to copy a cd to your computer if you own the cd. It is illegal to make a copy of the cd and give it to a friend though
>
> Actually it is illegal to copy music from a CD you own onto your computer. Stupid isn't it.

http://netsecurity.about.com/od/securitylegislation/a/mp3myths.htm
it is not illegal to rip music from your legal CD onto your computer.

@Renzo:

> @Mr.:
>
> > @Mikekan13:
> >
> > > It is not illegal to copy a cd to your computer if you own the cd. It is illegal to make a copy of the cd and give it to a friend though
> >
> > Actually it is illegal to copy music from a CD you own onto your computer. Stupid isn't it.
>
> http://netsecurity.about.com/od/securitylegislation/a/mp3myths.htm
> it is not illegal to rip music from your legal CD onto your computer.

@Wikipedia:

> In the United Kingdom, making a private copy of copyrighted media without the copyright owner's consent is illegal: this includes ripping music from a CD to a computer or digital music player.

It's one of those silly laws we have which can't be upheld.

It's illegal to carry any sort of software which can monitor network traffic. Of course, every single administrator in the country needs those to do his job.

It can't be illegal because Microsoft now does not support VB6 they now support 2008, 2010\. So, we can say that microsoft doesn't care and as far as we are concerned about it we just want to make a software or edit another. And they don't even sell those copies of enterprise or Proffesional now. The only ones can be gotten from ebay.com and those as far as i read were used and as they got the new visual basic they left those vb6\. And also in my country Bangladesh selling or distributing illegal copies is very legal…. :azn: :azn: :azn: and i am quite happy! So pm me the link and thanks!

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=62476.msg662549#msg662549 date=1278948245]
> Isn't the only way to get VB6 via torrents or friends now-a-days?
>
> - Adulese

Second-hand as well. But yeah, those are the only ways. Personally I had a copy given to me by a friend back in '01 which then broke. I later found a copy for £5 at a small garage sale.

Hey guys i got a version of it!!!!!  :cheesy: You can download other software too! anyone needs the link to the site PM me and thanks for the support people  :azn: Any ways what programming languages do you know??? I know C++ and VB