Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

{(Working Title) template}

guzmanm

Well, the character is being a female dog. I can't make it iso, or at least thats what I think.

![](http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg256/scaled.php?tn=0&server=256&filename=idlen.png&xsize=640&ysize=640)

_**EDIT:**_

I just noticed today that the isometric tiles i made weren't well calculated and wouldn't fit in a map. That sucks, so I had to remake all tiles D:. At least I remade all and make more today…:\... As soon as Rose give me the isometric engine she's making for me, I'll give you an awesome mock up ;o.
I swear I'll not disappoint you guys, xD.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:lipsrsealed:

@Petey:

> what use is being original if everyone copies you? ;)

It's going to happen one way or not, unless of course I didn't tell anyone, showed NO previews at all THEN released the game when it's finished. But still, it's going to inspire people one way or another to try it.

@Kreator:

> @Petey:
>
> > what use is being original if everyone copies you? ;)
>
> It's going to happen one way or not, unless of course I didn't tell anyone, showed NO previews at all THEN released the game when it's finished. But still, it's going to inspire people one way or another to try it.

You're right, one way or another it's going to happen. I don't like that, and I'm not expecting some @$$ come and make a retro isometric game too. I really, **really** hate not original people.

Anyhow, about this toppic's name. I know I'm being bitchy but…
what is the Working Title? "Working Title" is the working title or "template" is the working title? Because usualy when you add the phrase "working title" to something it means it's the title but it might change. Just sain'.

@Kusy:

> Anyhow, about this toppic's name. I know I'm being bitchy but…
> what is the Working Title? "Working Title" is the working title or "template" is the working title? Because usualy when you add the phrase "working title" to something it means it's the title but it might change. Just sain'.

Well, Kusy, Working Title means that I still haven't decided a name for my game and template means the character sprite template.

@Fiddy:

> Those sprites look good. ;D
>
> Good Job.

Thanks, but I have heard 3 times that that isometric sprite is "fugly" So ill have to remake it, such as walking, attacking and paper doll ._.