Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HUGE NEWS!!!

I am sorry about the recent shut down of the server for so long. However I am hoping we have it back up by next weekend with some fantastic changes.

For one we have completely overhauled the engine to now run super fast on almost any computer, even older P3 computers. It now also runs the exact same speeds on laptops. So you will not notice any difference in quality of play on any type of PC. 42-62 fps should be the norm for all machines.

The next big feature is that the new sailing skill is fully functioning and runs perfectly. You will now be able to sail the seas of Ambardia and discover new islands and npc's. Let the sea battles begin!

Finally, Ambardia will have an in game high scores list. We are taking out the unneeded save button (auto saving fully works now) and replacing it with a High Scores button. When you click it a pop up will show you the top 25 overall players of the game. You can also double click the names (even if their not online) to see that players stats card!

This is just a few of the many new changes. We are also working on the Party System, a pet system and a player shop as well as an auction house just to name a few.

So keep an eye on us as we go into our 4th year bigger and better than ever!

Ambard of Ambardia

@DrNova:

> nice :) Love that this is going strong still, mucho props!

Thanks a ton DrNova.
I also want to thank jcsnider for all his hard work on this.