Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help what is runtime error 9

longou

**Help me, sorry for my bad english, i cant mapping because when i click SAVE: RUNTIME ERROR 9 and automatic close the game and no save my changes mapping :S:S please help me! i cant mapping! i have library files installed and all is ok why this happen to me!!! xD . PLX HELP u.u**

@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=63091.msg669647#msg669647 date=1280266263]
> Unlike Robin being retarted there is a way to fix it just download a registry cleaner like "Quicksys RegDefrag" and run it and it should fix your problem..

lololol wat. You really are stupid.

@longou:

> don't work :S:S:S:S:S whyy!!! T_T I need halp!

It's a problem with your game. You've managed to bugger up your scripting or something. Delete your game and restore one of your backups.

@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=63091.msg669673#msg669673 date=1280268677]
> (that was my next question Robin….) plus I'm not the one that said delete system32...
>
> if you didn't do any sourcing or scripting try reinstalling the library files..

**Stop answering questions you don't understand.**

Next time you come on and just spout some unrelated bullshit, I'm going to give you a warning. I am _sick and tired_ of having to fix the problems you cause with your 'help'.

@Robin:

> @[Cake:
>
> > TDog link=topic=63091.msg669673#msg669673 date=1280268677]
> > (that was my next question Robin….) plus I'm not the one that said delete system32...
> >
> > if you didn't do any sourcing or scripting try reinstalling the library files..
>
> **Stop answering questions you don't understand.**
>
> Next time you come on and just spout some unrelated bullshit, I'm going to give you a warning. I am _sick and tired_ of having to fix the problems you cause with your 'help'.

oh yes robin fixing up your registry in your comp really causes a problem… I bet ya it probably made his faster too.. he just joined today so I take it he probably hasn't touched the source or scripting and just tryed to map... since thats the first thing all new eclipsers do....

@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=63091.msg669682#msg669682 date=1280270711]
> oh yes robin fixing up your registry in your comp really causes a problem… I bet ya it probably made his faster too.. he just joined today so I take it he probably hasn't touched the source or scripting and just tryed to map... since thats the first thing all new eclipsers do....

Why are you arguing? I've told you what'll happen if you keep it up. The point still stands that, as always, you're just blindly guessing. Stop it.

@Marsh:

> Cleaning your registry probably wont help, though it probably wont hurt either. As for the system32 I pretty much agree that was a dumb comment. I swear you go through mood swings robin.

Pretty much. It _was_ meant to be a joke, however.